• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush fucks the country

LOL thats the funniest shit I've seen in a long time:rofl: LOL I cant stop laughing. Great way to start the day:thumbsup:

great stuff, cheers :D

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
:rofl:

I'm really glad they have that smiley. It says it all.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
:rofl: almost fell of the chair I was laughing so hard!!!

lol....

i showed some of my mates.... they loved it! :p

georges

Staff member
Because Clinton didn't fuck up the country????? Because Saddam being at power and launching nuclear war with Iran would have been better??????
Seriously, Irak is better of Saddam. 11th spetmeber is partly due to Clinton's incompetence.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Oh god, someone had to ruin it by turning it into a debate, funs over people.

If there is anything that I've learned in my 27 years, on this pathetic rock, is that if it's fun it never lasts!

Because Clinton didn't fuck up the country????? Because Saddam being at power and launching nuclear war with Iran would have been better??????
Seriously, Irak is better of Saddam. 11th spetmeber is partly due to Clinton's incompetence.

Georges, I generally love your posts :hatsoff: but you are one off-topic motherfucker! Loosen the fuck up for once.:thumbsup:

:georges:

Well, in an effort to lighten things up I'll say this-I personally don't mind Bush, actually like him much better than Clinton, but I've got to admit that is some funny shit.

It's like this people, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? The simple fact of the matter is when you are famous in any role whether it's politics, music, movies, whatever, you are going to be subject to public ridicule, so with that in mind lighten up and learn to laugh a little about most anything.

There are a few subjects that aren't funny to poke fun of and the US presidancy is not one of them. I laughed my ass off at all the fun they poked at Clinton and I'm not about to get all stuffy over someone poking fun at Bush, especially when it's something as well done as this was.

georges,

I still have your back. What you believe is good and your research proves it. Face it, if Bush gave everyone on this site $1,000,000, you would still have posters telling you that he was a piece of shit and he should have given them $2,000,000.

Well, back to my hole.

Ranger:glugglug:

Last edited: