• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush fucks the country

georges

Staff member
Georges, I generally love your posts :hatsoff: but you are one off-topic motherfucker! Loosen the fuck up for once.:thumbsup:

Sometimes I go offtopic I recognize it plainly but it is too easy to blame Bush. Some things take a very long time to be achieved.

Sometimes I go offtopic I recognize it plainly but it is too easy to blame Bush. Some things take a very long time to be achieved.

I hear ya but.........

He took a shitty middle eastern country, that wasn't fucking with us, and somehow managed to make it even shittier, our national debt is now 8.5 TRILLION and the national debt ceiling under Bush has been raised 4 times in 5 years . When Bush took office 5 years ago, the debt was 5.6 trillion. It took the entire history of this country, over 230 years, to accumulate that debt. Clinton almost stabilized that but in a mere 5 years Bush has almost DOUBLED it. . The Taliban is still running around, raping everyone and driving car bombs into restaurants.

What's being acheived?

I hear ya but.........

He took a shitty middle eastern country, that wasn't fucking with us, and somehow managed to make it even shittier, our national debt is now 8.5 TRILLION and the national debt ceiling under Bush has been raised 4 times in 5 years . When Bush took office 5 years ago, the debt was 5.6 trillion. It took the entire history of this country, over 230 years, to accumulate that debt. Clinton almost stabilized that but in a mere 5 years Bush has almost DOUBLED it. . The Taliban is still running around, raping everyone and driving car bombs into restaurants.

What's being acheived?

Do you really think that had Kerry gotten in office the debt would be going down? And what's done is done, to pull troops out now would make no sense, that would only cause things to get worse at this point.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, just because we have a president doesn't give one man complete control to do what he wants when he wants. There are advisors and experts and then there is congress and the house.

As Georges stated, things take time to come to pass and to achieve.

As far as Iraq goes it's very unfortunate that by taking an insane dictator that ruled by force and fear out of power that things have gone awry there, but everything new takes time to find middle ground.

And I don't care if they found weapons of mass destruction there or not just to head off that argument. The fact of the matter that the minute
Saddam would have gotten his hands on a nuclear warhead life as we know it would have been numbered-he would have attacked us as soon as he felt he had enough reason, and that could be anything at all, and he would have taken great pleasure in doing so, no matter who he hurt.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
That's a RIOT ... LMFAO! :rofl2:

it is starting to catch on with my mates...oh no LOL