• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bullshit religious people say

Women shouldn't drive, because they could be raped.

Jonah did lived in a whale, Noah did build the Ark, there are proofs of these biblical "facts".

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Organized religion is more about human domination than following the path of God. Why the need for a boogeyman? Is God so insecure, narcissistic, and sadistically vengeful? It's people who need to show consequence so they can lead others by a ring in their nose.

I asked an aunt of mine how Noah lived so long. She replied(while looking away), "Back then people just lived longer."

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Dino and Jonah. :nono:

Jonah did lived in a whale, Noah did build the Ark, there are proofs of these biblical facts.

And? Facts are facts. :yoda:

And? Facts are facts. :yoda:
But these are not facts. Facts are proven, facts are undeniable. These are myths, just like the Heracles 12 Labours, the resurrection of Osiris, Ragnarok, etc.

Organized religion is more about human domination than following the path of God. Why the need for a boogeyman? Is God so insecure, narcissistic, and sadistically vengeful? It's people who need to show consequence so they can lead others by a ring in their nose.

I asked an aunt of mine how Noah lived so long. She replied(while looking away), "Back then people just lived longer."

A tool for control and obedience

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have a simple stance on religion:

If any god has interest in me believing in him/her/it, he is free to ring my doorbell and ask for a talk. I will ask him to perform some miracles, if I don't feel he is convincing. As of yet, none of these allmighty and allknowing beings have showed up, so I assume it's okay for me to not believe or care about them in return.

Skip to :40 to skip the intro; skip to 5:05 to hear the pwnage. The whole video is pretty good though.

My favorite video out of the 5. AronRa is probably my favorite atheist that makes anti-religious videos to date.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I usually just ask for the second source, since scientists are required to have two QUALIFIED sources.

I have a simple stance on religion:

If any god has interest in me believing in him/her/it, he is free to ring my doorbell and ask for a talk. I will ask him to perform some miracles, if I don't feel he is convincing. As of yet, none of these allmighty and allknowing beings have showed up, so I assume it's okay for me to not believe or care about them in return.
Soemone's Jehovah's witnesses enthusiast...
:D

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Soemone's Jehovah's witnesses enthusiast...
:D

You will not be surprised that I have had conversations over years with the same Jehovah's Witnesses coming by every month, and we talked philosophy and all else for half an hour or so in the stairway. I made it clear I will notjoin, but am interested in talking about it. They found it very nice to come to a door were they weren't chased away or insulted.

Baptists: "No sweetheart, we cannot have sexual intercourse because somebody might think we are dancing!"

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Youtube is full of self-proclaimed messiah and religious experts eager to bash atheism or proof god. Yet they always use the same debunked or stupid arguments over and over again. It's fun to watch vids making fun of them.

Vids by Logicked. He usually focuses on creationism:

Vids by The Armored Skeptic making fun of all kind of Christian inspired arguments:

Vids by the Masked Arab taking a look at stupid claims from Islam:

Vids by Thunderfoot, lately focusing on other things, but had his fun with creationism:

Lately this Fauerstein dude seems to act like the new "nightmare of atheism and science". Funny how he uses the same flawed, false or debunked arguments like thousands before him.

Deepcover

Closed Account
They found it very nice to come to a door were they weren't chased away or insulted.

I don't chase them away either although JW's are so proud of their religion as if it is the be alls end alls...They are not open to hearing other ppls religions...they don't celebrate Easter or Christmas and they don't believe in an afterlife...Not my kind of religion to worship or have faith in sorry

Do you think that lack of religion leads to unnecessary fear of death, even when the reaper man is not even nearby? This form of fear of death enhances competitiveness that already exists by further fearing of dying as a miserable, meaningless and worthless fucks. This then again can lead to even new wars being born for people trying to prove their meaningless existences and to drag down other people to boost oneself...

comebirdybirdymeow.jpg

Lately this Fauerstein dude seems to act like the new "nightmare of atheism and science". Funny how he uses the same flawed, false or debunked arguments like thousands before him.

Fauerstein is as much of a joke as Anita Sarkeesian. The Amazing Athiest has torn his vids apart on multiple occasions.