• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
This Sunday (December 18th) we're releasing Bryci's Christmas set. She's pretty excited about the set and I have a feeling a few members of her website, http://bryci.com, might be as well. :eek:

Side note - When someone signs up for bryci.com, they also get access to the other six Bella Network sites (listed in my signature at bottom of this post) as well. We're also pushing a monstrous multi-model site live in January that will be my baby. I'll be shooting new girls for it. It's also included in the Bella family so one membership, gets full access to everything.

A sneak peak.. click for the full size members get. (4000 pixels)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh dayom I can't wait for the christmas set! Last year's was suh-weet! :bowdown:

Btw is it possible to get a 1920x1080 wallpaper off the new christmas set? :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
A [NOBABE]candy cane[/NOBABE] dildo!!! :D

Thanks James! :) Oh but can you make me also one more sfw without the dildo? :shy:

Anyway the set looks really classy! Great work as always! You have really high class content!

JD

Approved Content Owner
OH HOLY MOTHER! I don't quite like the shoes, but this whole set is pure....I don't have words for it, but it's just the best! You're a true master with your camera, mister! Well and Bryci is a goddess! :drool2:

Can I PUH-LEEZE get this pic as 1920x1080 wallpaper?! :bowdown:

thanks onetwo.. here's that wall for you. http://jamesdot.com/fo/onetwo.jpg

I love the self-shot stuff that the Bella models are doing - there's an intimacy too it that's very cool and whatever cameras you have them using, James, are excellent - the images are really vibrant and beautiful - Bryci's "Pink" self-shot set is gorgeous.

It's simple but the red on red with Bryci's clothes with the red motive background works well.

(The fact that Bryci looks good in red also doesn't hurt.)

JD

Approved Content Owner
I love the self-shot stuff that the Bella models are doing - there's an intimacy too it that's very cool and whatever cameras you have them using, James, are excellent - the images are really vibrant and beautiful - Bryci's "Pink" self-shot set is gorgeous.

Thanks man, that means a lot. I love it when the girls do self shot pix because for me, it's more intimate as well. We've tried to make Bella a network that we ourselves would want to be members of. This means breaking the mold many sites follow. We have some huge plans for 2012, I'm certain it'll make a few members smile.

I like self shot pix because for me anyway, it's as if the girl actually took time to have fun for me (the member). No photographer, no set, no plan, just girl + camera = fun. I've told all the girls if they ever want to do SS sets, go for it. I think they show a side of the girl that no photographer can capture, so I'm all about it if they chose to do it. :)

In the future you'll see more self shot stuff. :D