• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have been a member of Bryci's paysite a couple of times, and I will say that there really isnt anything you can complain about. Its a dam good paysite, certainly in terms of the amount of content. What is most impressive is that the cam shows are archived. That is rare for a paysite. Everything is downloadable. If you really like Bryci and you arent expecting any hardcore or Penthouse style photography, you should be satisfied.

My only big quibble is that in a couple of the free promo sets, I saw censored versions of a couple of more-explicit-than-usual pics and and did not find the uncensored versions of those pics in the members section.

Well said! I second that whole post!

Bowflex

i'm not sure if this was covered before, but is there a reason why i can't reach this current page when i go to this one? http://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Bryci/ it has all the Bryci links yet i literally have to go to google and type in Bryci Freeones Board to get this main link that i'm on right now. is there something i'm missing?

You can find what doesn't exist. Because there isn't a link to the Bryci related forums on that page.

Hajj628

Closed Account
I can confirm that they deleted some of the more explicit christmas photos. Also, they haven't updated in weeks (besides the blog, which is well done). This kind of inconsistency is disconcerting –the last time I was a member they updated with regular frequency.... *AND* before I get hammered for making my first post a negative one, I'd just like to note that as a subscriber, it's in my interest to publicly complain. Things can only improve, after all, and I've really enjoyed the site in the past... so I hope it does get back on track.

JD

Approved Content Owner
To be clear, I am not hammering anyone. I understand you having questions. Why you wouldn't click support at the bottom of every page to get an answer or go to the member only forums to see if this has been asked/covered... that's beyond me.

I'll break down what you said though, might make it easier. :)

missing content - This is covered in the support area, all it takes is clicking the support link on the bottom of every page to find this, or emailing us to ask, or reading the Bella forums which are free for members. Again, not asking people to guess at things, we've been very clear here.

updates - We update every single week usually, anywhere from five times to two times. Last week we were in the middle of a server switch and it is being finalized right now with the hosting company. (new hardware going live is not an overnight thing, boxes need to be built, configured, synced etc and we were asked not to update anything on the box till new box went live, which was supposed to be today but is now tomorrow) again, this has been covered in the bella forums, we're not asking anyone to guess.

Things aren't off track so that's not really an issue. Again, as has been covered a great deal, in multiple places, we are recreating the entire network, Bryci's site is a major part of it as are the other girls as well as the new sites. When you do this, you don't shut off the current site(s), you keep going as best you can while building the new ones. You communicate with the fans and tell them what's up, which is what we've done, in a few places.

In closing, we haven't gone anywhere. We're working our tails off on the new network and yes, I say NETWORK and not just Bryci.com because they all play a part together. If you are a member, you'll understand what I mean when we go live. It's something that hasn't been seen/done in the solo model market, and it will result in a great deal of happy members.

There, was that hammering? lol

she also masturbated on camera once too, right? just wondering, i wouldnt want to offend/hurt my fav girl :D

JD

Approved Content Owner
she also masturbated on camera once too, right? just wondering, i wouldnt want to offend/hurt my fav girl :D

I understand this thread is huge, long to read etc, but the info is in this thread if you read the thread. Long story short.. when she was younger she made some mistakes. She didn't look anything like what she does now, it was something she deeply regrets and she wants it left in the past. It's not fair that the some people keep trying to throw the past back in her face. She has done nothing to these people, so why are they out to hurt her?

This isn't a conversation, so if you have questions, please read the thread. If this topic keeps being brought up, we'll ask the mods to remove the people that fail to follow simple respectful guidelines. We're here to have fun, not rehash what has been said may times. If you're new, read the thread.

We all make mistakes, let it go. Thank you. :hatsoff:

Edit by Admin: This is a good way to get banned as it's copyrighted material that's not out for public release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

JD

Approved Content Owner
hi james, when do you start again with 5 times update the site in a week?

We haven't done that for over a year and we won't be returning to 5 times per week for Bryci.com, we updated with 3 photo sets and a video and a cam show for over a year, it was impossible to keep up with but we did out best. Still, we did manage to keep that time schedule for over 60 weeks straight, which translates to a LOT of shooting every single week. :2 cents:

Right now the site updates weekly but when the new site goes live, there will be even more updates, a lot of things are changing for the better with her site and the network. Members will be happy.