• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi James, and thanks. I did send two tickets through the support link, but there was no reply, so I didn't think it was working. I'll try resetting everything, and try again.

I asked simply because I think the site is brill!

Man she is cute and now that she is non nude I'm sorely tempted to join. Anyone a member and can give a yay or nay to being a member?

JD

Approved Content Owner
Man she is cute and now that she is non nude I'm sorely tempted to join. Anyone a member and can give a yay or nay to being a member?

Now that she is non nude?

I think you mean now that she is not non nude.. haha. Her site went live Feb 2009, she was non nude for one or two months. She went nude March or April 2009 and hasn't looked back. :)

Now that she is non nude?

I think you mean now that she is not non nude.. haha. Her site went live Feb 2009, she was non nude for one or two months. She went nude March or April 2009 and hasn't looked back. :)

Goes to show how very little the non nude girls are followed. Teasing only gets em so far... Anyway you are correct now that she is Nude :p Any members on here can give a yay or nay to the content?

JD

Approved Content Owner
Goes to show how very little the non nude girls are followed. Teasing only gets em so far... Anyway you are correct now that she is Nude :p Any members on here can give a yay or nay to the content?

You're a little off on that... Non nude is a monstrous niche, the girls that are in that niche do quite well. I know of non nude girls that make a great deal more than girls doing hardcore sites. It has nothing to do with what you're showing and everything to do with the girl herself and if she's genuine or some paid model just showing up to collect a check. Some NN models are icons that do amazingly well, some people don't like it but many do.

Bryci flipped to nude as planned, she wanted to get some practice in front of the lens with no pressure first so when she was comfortable, we went ahead with what she wanted.

As for the content, http://bryci.org is a exact example of what you'll find inside. Member's photos are 4000 pixels in size, she does weekly cam shows etc and also she does HD videos etc. Of course, no member's stamps for members. If you're hoping inside she spreads and uses toys or whatever, you'll be disappointed... that is not what Bryci is about. Bryci is a softcore model. She has a blast but she does things by her rules, not other peoples. Just her thing and I respect her for it.

I think it is about damn time this girl start showing some pink again like in the old pics of her I got in my collection. This artsy fartsy shit is getting quite boring.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I think it is about damn time this girl start showing some pink again like in the old pics of her I got in my collection. This artsy fartsy shit is getting quite boring.

That was really rude and uncalled for. :2 cents: With a first post like that, you're going to get your ass bounced pretty fast. It's called respect, look into it.

She isn't "showing pink", she's doing what she wants to do, and what she is doing is exactly the same as she has been doing set after set after set. Bryci is a nude model. Softcore is pretty easy to grasp. Playboy style, is that easier? This will not change. She does her site by her rules, if you think it's artsy fartsy, I'd suggest you troll elsewhere. What part of Obviously you don't like what we're doing so why waste our time posting negativity?

Grow up man. :hatsoff:

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Wow lovely!

Now following her on twitter too!

-cs™

That was really rude and uncalled for. :2 cents: With a first post like that, you're going to get your ass bounced pretty fast. It's called respect, look into it.

She isn't "showing pink", she's doing what she wants to do, and what she is doing is exactly the same as she has been doing set after set after set. Bryci is a nude model. Softcore is pretty easy to grasp. Playboy style, is that easier? This will not change. She does her site by her rules, if you think it's artsy fartsy, I'd suggest you troll elsewhere. What part of Obviously you don't like what we're doing so why waste our time posting negativity?

Grow up man. :hatsoff:

I said a long time ago it wouldnt be long before she drops the clothes and starts showing what shes got. Well shes dropped the clothes and shes now showing whats shes got. Dont get all upset about it just take the pictures and collect your money.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I said a long time ago it wouldnt be long before she drops the clothes and starts showing what shes got. Well shes dropped the clothes and shes now showing whats shes got. Dont get all upset about it just take the pictures and collect your money.

Upset? haha. I'm not upset, not remotely close.

I already said this but apparently you misread it or didn't read it at all so let's cover this again. Bryci started non nude and when she did, she had plans of going nude inside 30-60 days from her site launch. She went nude as she planned.

She has been nude FOR TWO YEARS NOW. This isn't something new.

Many people thought she'd be then using toys or doing this or that and I laughed, said it wouldn't happen and guess what? It hasn't. She makes her rules, she could give a shit what some guy tells her she "must" do online in order to be successful. She is successful, doing what she does by her rules.

Hope that was clear enough for you. :)

Upset? haha. I'm not upset, not remotely close.

I already said this but apparently You Misread it or didn't read it at all so let's cover this again. Bryci started non nude and when she did, she had plans of going nude inside 30-60 days from her site launch. She went nude as she planned.

She has been nude FOR TWO YEARS NOW. This isn't something new.

Many people thought she'd be then using toys or doing this or that and I laughed, said it wouldn't happen and guess what? It hasn't. She makes her rules, she could give a shit what some guy tells her she "must" do online in order to be successful. She is successful, doing what she does by her rules.

Hope that was clear enough for you. :)

So I´m not allowed to have an opinion because you will get all bitchy and defensive? Yes, I do think it´s getting quite boring. Why? Well, not because of the girl, she´s definitely beautiful, but your pictures are boring, repetitive, cliché and predictable. All of your models have exactly the same poses in ALL of their sets. You can bitch all that you want, but you are just a one trick pony. So before getting all defensive and stupid with your know it all, wise guy attitude, start by thinking about what "boring" means. If you´re trying to make bryci look beautiful, well, she´s already beautiful and you do your job quite good, but you need to start getting creative, not only with dresses and locations, but with attraction, passion and suggestion.

I truly don´t give a flying fart is she starts showing pink or not, but it will definitely get more of my attention.

Now go bitch to your keyboard!