• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Love all the stuff as usual. Foot guys, you have it so easy.

And of course, without fail, there's still some hate going on. I'm not sure why this thread has to have so much fighting going on.

Guys good enough to share sweet stuff and someone always has to be a prick about it. Its like just because its nude modeling it shouldn't be as serious as other businesses. Do what he wants, its his and Bryci's product. No one goes into Mcdonalds and starts calling them on stuff. You either buy your burger and enjoy it or don't go in.

Bryci's done some Very Bad things to me lately! I have a Pantyhose Fetish from her last set and now I'm thinking I'm gonna have a Shoe Fetish too!! :D
Can't wait for this set!! :)

Thanks Maleonetwo, thanks PP21, honestly the haters don't get to me in the least. I imagine them as very bitter for whatever reason, and that's cool. Like I said, we all have shit days. :) I do find humor in some of their comments to be honest. We all need a good laugh once and awhile. :1orglaugh

maleonetwo, I'll do a foot shoot for you next time we're shooting. I know Bryciu wanted to do one as well. Various shoes/boots work or you wanting barefoot all the time or both or.. (fill me in and I'll try and get it done)

Here's a sneak peak of a set that is coming on the 11th. Click for full size resolution that members get (4000 pixel wide).

More pics like this! :thumbsup:

That girl has got IT in spades!

She reminds me quite a bit lately of Madison Parker now that she has her long curly black hair - not so similar in the upper bod, though their legs and booties are similar, but they both have that awesome sex kitten thing that they can just turn on and rrrrrroooowwrrr - instant excitement!!!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Does Bryci has an email address to write to? I can't seem to find one on her site. Ava Dawn's page is set up the same. Nowhere to send mail.

Bryci doesn't do the whole email thing with fans, neither does Ava. If they did they wouldn't have much life, they'd always be answering emails. lol They both communicate with their fans inside their forums (members only) and of course through their weekly webcam shows. If it's something important, feel free to PM me. She sits about ten feet from me at her desk on any given day, I can relay messages as needed. Of course if you're a member of either site you can post in the forums and she'll respond herself usually inside 1-3 hours. She lives in the darn things (bellaforums.com, free to members of bryci.com, avadawn.com or bellapass.com)

When B started she would do the email thing, but then guys started wanting to write her long ass emails about their lives and she just didn't have the time to reply to each one like the guys wanted and then the guys would start getting pissy and stalkerish and well... just not worth the headache.

So to answer... members have access to Bryci and Ava directly, but they don't trade long emails or IM's or whatever. :glugglug:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
So will you use some of my ideas James? :o

Wow you ask me for "input"? :)

Well as long as there are enough barefoot shots she can also wear some shoes in the set. But please no platform shoes.

Flip Flops are hot, Over knee heels are hot....and peep-toe pumps are SUPER HOT!!

How about her in front of a big shoe cabinet try on all her shoes? :) That would be cool! :thumbsup:

Oh and pleaaaaase can she at least kiss her toes this time? :shy:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this set! Can't wait for some new pics of Bryci's fabulous feet! :bowdown: :angels:

Btw pink is my favorite color so I really love that pic James! Thank you!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Wow you ask me for "input"? :)

Well as long as there are enough barefoot shots she can also wear some shoes in the set. But please no platform shoes.

Flip Flops are hot, Over knee heels are hot....and peep-toe pumps are SUPER HOT!!

How about her in front of a big shoe cabinet try on all her shoes? :) That would be cool! :thumbsup:

Oh and pleaaaaase can she at least kiss her toes this time? :shy:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this set! Can't wait for some new pics of Bryci's fabulous feet! :bowdown: :angels:

Btw pink is my favorite color so I really love that pic James! Thank you!

I spoke to B last night about this as we were entering the grocery store believe it or not, lol. No platform shoes is easy, it's cold here so not sure what she's got flip flop wise out but we'll see what we have. :) We don't have a shoe cabinet, but I am sure we can figure something out for shoot.
What's weird is we just did a HD video of her trying on shoes recently, Dec 18th I think. When I told her about the shoot idea she said... didn't we just do that? She was referring of course to the video... but yes, we'll do a shoe shoot next time we're shooting.

a few snaps from the 1280 x 720 vid... there is also a 1920x1080 version of the vid as well as smaller sizes too.

pic1 | pic2 | pic3 | pic4 | pic6 | pic6

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh sorry, I didn't know that. :o

But if you shoot the set could you please not only take close-ups of her feet? I want to see her in all her beauty.

It should just be a foot related set. But not feet only. Get what I mean? :)

Anyway can't wait to see the result! :bowdown:

Sorry but could anyone explain why they find foots sexy? I mean its jus that we all have them...is it something to do with the shape of the foot?? :-S

Sorry but could anyone explain why they find foots sexy? I mean its jus that we all have them...is it something to do with the shape of the foot?? :-S

Fetish.

Maleonetwo is a sick bastard..:D..;)....but I may be able to cure him by posting some pics of my feet. Should we risk crashing the Internet?:dunno:

Everyone have his own fantasies and fetish. Let everyone enjoy they own, and be happy with yours ;)

JD

Approved Content Owner