• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yay..more pussy shown..AND Bryci is bak to messing with food and drinks..however, her tongue seems to b shy lol..happy new year james,Bryci,ava and every freeones visitor!

Forget re-posting as a problem. What about new talent posting? A fresh beauty with mysteries unrevealed. I don't mean to offend. I'm just saying that there's an onanistic speed limit that arises over time even for girls as hot as Bryci. A spell in the paddock might freshen her up in our hands while a new filly gallops our cream about. Nothing wrong with asking. Logistics would queer the idea I guess. Happy New Year to all.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Forget re-posting as a problem. What about new talent posting? A fresh beauty with mysteries unrevealed. I don't mean to offend. I'm just saying that there's an onanistic speed limit that arises over time even for girls as hot as Bryci. A spell in the paddock might freshen her up in our hands while a new filly gallops our cream about. Nothing wrong with asking. Logistics would queer the idea I guess. Happy New Year to all.

Someone knows where their thesaurus is when writing an offensive post. How refreshing. :thefinger

This is a Bryci thread, if you are looking for someone else, head back to the main area. If this someone eludes you, read this message again, and again, as needed.

How the common sense of this got past such an educated individual, is beyond me. :2 cents:

To the rest of you enjoying what we're doing, stay tuned, lots more coning! :wave2:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Odd that so many on here think you're a prick though.

Wow, 5 posts. Could it be another person creating a new account so their own opinion seems validated?

hmmmm

Maybe you should add up those that think I am a prick versus those that appreciate the hard work I'm doing? In retrospect you'll see those that think I'm an ass are the ones I've called out for being rude, trolling or just being a tard.

Guess what though? I'll sleep juuust fine tonight and I'll keep posting. The haters, well, sucks to be them. :nanner:

Now how about you stop whining and either enjoy the posting of photos or move on? :)

this chick is hot. but the dude reminds me of Dorothy Stratten's husband. just sayin'...

That's pretty harsh, don't think I would make that connection from what JamesDot has posted. Protective and questioning, jumps the gun occassionally perhaps....The next Paul Snider, I think not.

JD

Approved Content Owner
That's pretty harsh, don't think I would make that connection from what JamesDot has posted. Protective and questioning, jumps the gun occassionally perhaps....The next Paul Snider, I think not.

I'm very protective over our copyrights, yes. I make sure those that post things that shouldn't be posted are dealt with accordingly, as anyone else would do in my shoes (I'd like to think). I'm not protective over B though, she's her own women and she makes her own decisions. :hatsoff:

Often the decisions she makes aren't liked by some of the trolls because awwww, they don't get their way... /kicks dirt/ so I understand them getting their undies in a bunch.

I call out the trolls more than I should, yeah, I'll admit that. :glugglug:

I post as much as I can, as often as I can and sadly, it's not enough for some because B isn't doing what they want. The negative people that have been rude or trollish, when you research their prior posts, they're like that with other threads as well so I figure... meh, they're just angry people. We all have those days I guess. Meh, what can ya do? :D

Oh yeah... POST MORE BRYCI! :thumbsup:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Why does this thread always get in wrong directions?!

This thread is only about Bryci! Little, sweet sexy Bryci! Nothing or no one else! So stop your immature off topic conversations/trolling and leave the thread.

Same if you haven't anything nice or positive to say about Bryci. Just better say nothing then! Only constructive critism is welcome!

Hope you people will finally get that!

And I hope I will finally get some new pics of her fantastic feet! :D :lovecoupl

(...) Guess what though? I'll sleep juuust fine tonight (...)

HA! Sure you will! Because Bryci will sleep next to you you lucky bastard! :mad:

;)

Odd that so many on here think you're a prick though.

Yeah, James - he's quite a bastard - comes on here several times a week to share fresh content with us, answers every honest question or query in an open way. Let's people know about good deals with the site coming up - Damn you, James!

Reactions: JD

JD

Approved Content Owner
Thanks Maleonetwo, thanks PP21, honestly the haters don't get to me in the least. I imagine them as very bitter for whatever reason, and that's cool. Like I said, we all have shit days. :) I do find humor in some of their comments to be honest. We all need a good laugh once and awhile. :1orglaugh

maleonetwo, I'll do a foot shoot for you next time we're shooting. I know Bryciu wanted to do one as well. Various shoes/boots work or you wanting barefoot all the time or both or.. (fill me in and I'll try and get it done)

Here's a sneak peak of a set that is coming on the 11th. Click for full size resolution that members get (4000 pixel wide).

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Thanks Maleonetwo, thanks PP21, honestly the haters don't get to me in the least. I imagine them as very bitter for whatever reason, and that's cool. Like I said, we all have shit days. :) I do find humor in some of their comments to be honest. We all need a good laugh once and awhile. :1orglaugh

maleonetwo, I'll do a foot shoot for you next time we're shooting. I know Bryciu wanted to do one as well. Various shoes/boots work or you wanting barefoot all the time or both or.. (fill me in and I'll try and get it done)

Here's a sneak peak of a set that is coming on the 11th. Click for full size resolution that members get (4000 pixel wide).

Wow you ask me for "input"? :)

Well as long as there are enough barefoot shots she can also wear some shoes in the set. But please no platform shoes.

Flip Flops are hot, Over knee heels are hot....and peep-toe pumps are SUPER HOT!!

How about her in front of a big shoe cabinet try on all her shoes? :) That would be cool! :thumbsup:

Oh and pleaaaaase can she at least kiss her toes this time? :shy:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this set! Can't wait for some new pics of Bryci's fabulous feet! :bowdown: :angels:

Btw pink is my favorite color so I really love that pic James! Thank you!