• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Fresh Content!

We were driving on this dirt road in the country and we came across train tracks. We looked down the line and sure enough, a train was coming so we grabbed the camera and started snapping away.

The conductor wouldn't get off his damn horn! heh

He kept honking away, smiling as he went past. It was a great set, a lot of fun to do. After the train had passed and B was getting dressed, four cars came to the crossing so yes, timing was good on that day.

http://bryci.org/galleries/train/

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=3944

do you ever worry about getting fined like melissa midwest did? hate to see that happen, and i love the outdoor shots like this (this is, i think, your strongest set yet).

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! I love trains now. Fantastic set Eltardo. pure genius. christ if you keep posting shit like that you'll have to pass out waivers. keep up the WHOA!!! thanks:nanner::glugglug::glugglug::nanner:

Just curious, and not sure if it has been answered, but has she considered showing more full body nudes, whether spread eagle, or just showing... more? I see that the train set just posted shows more than usual, but.. you know, just curious.

JD

Approved Content Owner
do you ever worry about getting fined like melissa midwest did? hate to see that happen, and i love the outdoor shots like this (this is, i think, your strongest set yet).

Of course we're aware of the law and sure, paranoid if we're caught... hell, the equipment alone if confiscated would sting like fuck, not really caring about the fine. We try and be smart about things, most guys love boobs so if given the chance to see a hot girl naked or report her... most people smile and go with the flow. We're trying to get more daring, we'll see what we come up with I guess. =) Thanks for the kind words man!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! I love trains now. Fantastic set Eltardo. pure genius. christ if you keep posting shit like that you'll have to pass out waivers. keep up the WHOA!!! thanks:nanner::glugglug::glugglug::nanner:

Thanks man, glad you liked the set. We wish the darn thing hadn't have sped up like it did, or we'd have been able to get a lot more creative. At the ned of the set the train was hauling ass, we were shooting like crazy, hoping some would turn out. A lot of the colors ended up getting washed out which sucked, but meh, we're not Playboy. :)

Just curious, and not sure if it has been answered, but has she considered showing more full body nudes, whether spread eagle, or just showing... more? I see that the train set just posted shows more than usual, but.. you know, just curious.

She won't be spreading or anything like that, it's her choice. She would likes the more natural flow to posing. Playboy style I guess would be a good term for it. Softcore etc. It's what makes her comfortable right now, so that's what she does.

If the day comes where she decides to do more, that's cool too. Whatever makes her happy. I don't hold her back, or push her forward, I merely stand beside her and snap pix as long as she's smiling.

side note... Usually when a girl gets into the biz and goes fast/hard etc, she has a very, very limited shelf life. Most get burnt out and/or flake incredibly fast. In 13 years in the biz, I have worked with *maybe* 4 girls that actually stuck around longer then 6 months. Most girls fail huge because they listen to everyone else online and do what others want, rather then what the girl herself wants. My advice to B when she started.... who gives a fuck if anyone signs up. Have fun and be true to yourself. She's followed this advice and she's happier then i think I have ever seen her.

We see the requests for harder all the time, we smile and reply to the email with something like... brazzers.com is awesome, check it out! Because honestly, the guy that signs up wanting harder stuff is not going to like what we're doing, so we'd rather point him the right direction, ya know? We're having fun, and things keep getting better... so we're going t keep on truckin. :)

Maybe someday she gets more risky, I don't honestly have a clue man. Sorry I can't give you a better answer, but if I have noticed she is getting more daring with her HD videos (we shot one today, shaving.. that's all I'll say for now, haha) so who knows what the future holds.

Sorry for the long winded reply guys, any of you that know me from eltardo.com know I like to hear myself talk. (I'm joking fuckers, joking.) :thefinger

Have a great week guys!

Thursday night I will be posting a school set of photos.

Just when you think Bryci's site can't get any better, another awesome photo collection comes out. I think the wrap around effect of the train was pretty cool. Her site has become my absolute favorite of sites I have tried out over the years.

JD

Approved Content Owner
i think if Bryci wanted to bang Eltardo he would say "no"..because he "respects her" too much!

hahaha!

just kidding

again with the positivity.

you noob, he is banging her

been together 3+ years :glugglug:

eltardo, what kind of camera and lens combo do you use?

Nikon D700 (full frame goodness) with two diff lens.. the majority is short with a Nikkor AF-S 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF and the other stuff is shot with a Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AF-S G lens.

I had always shot DX but after going FX, holy jesus christ on a stick... amazing. I will never go back to DX. Full Frame allows for crazy field of view, much more complete images as seen in the train set etc. It's pricey but more then worth it. We wanted to be able to offer better quality images, so we made the leap to FX and now we wish we did much sooner.

Eastcoast1

Banned
dammit, now when I daydream about her she's cheating on her man!
...meh, it works for me... lol
nice work eltardo and bryci:thumbsup:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
oh wow he must be superman then, because he's from "Smallville"!!

BAHAHAHA

god im a jerk

Yes you are. Stop trolling in this thread.

JD

Approved Content Owner

JD

Approved Content Owner
I bet anybody looking like that wouldn’t have to worry about people cheating off her work. They would get too distracted trying to look down her top while in the seat next to her.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Fresh Content! :nanner:

Bryci dressed up as a school girl! She shocked me with this set. I had no idea she even had this outfit until she walked around the corner in it. My eyes fell out of my head, very very tough to stay focused for this (and every) set. :eek:

Hope you guys like it!

http://bryci.org/galleries/school_girl/ :glugglug:

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=3962

I dont like these kind of shoes too much, but thats possibly her hottest set so far!

Her hair looks so gorgeous! So innocent and yet so hot! :flame:

Thanks eltardo!

Fresh Content! :nanner:

Bryci dressed up as a school girl! She shocked me with this set. I had no idea she even had this outfit until she walked around the corner in it. My eyes fell out of my head, very very tough to stay focused for this (and every) set. :eek:

Hope you guys like it!

http://bryci.org/galleries/school_girl/ :glugglug:

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=3962

Impossible to dislike this set... OMG :rolleyes:
http://bryci.org/galleries/school_girl/school_girl_m-69.html --> My new desktop wallpaper !!! :D