• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Oh no, eltardo, I never meant to imply that she was just there to do the modeling. In this sort of business, the models almost never make that much unless they have a little business savvy. But the part about her helping you launch the "other" network....I did not know that. Very impressive indeed.

hey eltardo, you might've answered this already, but is bryci planning to stay solo with her content? or does she ever plan on doing photoshoots with other models?

It would be cool to see her in a set with other newer models that aren't as well known yet like: Bailey Kline

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=259581

hey eltardo, you might've missed my question on the previous page. so I just wanted to re-ask.

hey eltardo, you might've missed my question on the previous page. so I just wanted to re-ask.

I think she'll do sets with other models, but the only one who can tell us is Bryci... So I'm not asking Eltardo, but I'm asking Bryci...

I just want her to tell us a "coucou" as we say in french...

We love you Bryci, continue your work as you done it 'til now (I hope my English is good, because I'm French speaking, and I'm not sure I can speak other langages as well as French...)

JD

Approved Content Owner

Sorry man, I did miss that. :)

The original plan with Bryci.com was to create, in time that is, a younger, hipper variation to say, a danni.com type of site where there are several models. bryci would be posing with some, she'd be photographing some, I'd be photographing the others or shooting her shooting them.. heh. Of course a venture such as this requires a sizable investment money wise, girls just don't get nude for free usually. So the plan was, create a site and then reinvest back into the site. We've been online two months on April 1 and in that time we have spent over $8000 on equipment, and another $2500 on servers/software to push ourselves to a better place. This wasn't all proceeds from our site of course, this was savings as well we added in. Point being, we know to be better, you need to think bigger then the site beside you.

We both feel that a lot of solo sites basically suck balls, you've either got a lazy girl or a lazy webmaster and that is shitty. People need to expect more for their dollar, because when they start expecting more, the webbies/models will start to raise their game and give more. I am not saying all solo sites are like this of course, there are several that are fantastic, take the entire Nikki Sims franchise, all of those sites (Nikki, Madden, Bella, Brittany)... are great sites! They make sure their members are treated with respect. It's a good example of how things should be done. I think we've all joined sites that are... well, long on promises but short on following through. It's sad, but often, it isn't the webmaster's fault, it's a girl's boyfriend etc... but that's a diff topic.. haha.

I digress... yes, we're going multi model shortly and yes, Bryci will be shooting with other girls. :thumbsup:

Man, this is torture. I can't see any of these sets that are being posted. Anyone have some alternative links for the Corset and Baby Oil photos?

Bryci.org is official and when I put a set live for other webmasters to use, they are taking the images from the affiliate content we've pre approved. Meaning, you can see all the photos at Bryci.org that we're using for promotional, but we don't use the entire sets of course. There has to be something especially for members, just the way that goes. For example... Baby Oil set is a smaller set, 55 images. The promo for this set is 26 images and these are at Bryci.org (along with all other promo sets). Every other link that will ever be posted from other sites, is using our stuff we approved, so you can wait for people to post other links if you like, but it is the exact same content you'll find at www.bryci.org. no exception to this, ever. We only use promotional zip sets so all content is ALWAYS from the same zips we've approved.

Not sure if that makes sense? On occasion, a member will download the set and think he's the man by posting it somewhere illegally, but we see this and of course, have those taken down rather quickly. We get emails daily from fans pointing out sets posted here or there. We send off a DMCA and booya, set is taken down. Remember, this is a business and rule #1 in any business is protect your business. If someone steals from us, we take action. I suspect in our shoes, you would too. We're not trying to be assholes, we're just taking care of ourselves. Same as anyone would do in our shoes.

We recognize times are tough and not everyone will want to sign up or even like what we're doing to the point they'd want to sign up. For these people, we put each and every promotional image in one simple location, bryci.org :2 cents:

Bryci....Have you ever thought about Playboy?

Bryci has talked about wanting to do Playboy someday if the opportunity were to arise, they occasionally do a girl's of the internet type of issue and down the road, she'd said she might look at that.

hope I covered everything guys, sorry if I missed anything... just let me know if I did. :hatsoff:

thanks for the in depth answer man, also yeah she should try out for the casting calls or whatever for playboy. she's definitely PB material.

also I think that tunafish meant he can't get bryci.org to work. I'm getting the "forbidden" error with your last link for baby oil as well.

JD

Approved Content Owner
thanks for the in depth answer man, also yeah she should try out for the casting calls or whatever for playboy. she's definitely PB material.

also I think that tunafish meant he can't get bryci.org to work. I'm getting the "forbidden" error with your last link for baby oil as well.

We'll see what the future holds. muhahahaha

As for forbidden messages...

I watch the server logs for all the bryci domains rather closely. I see people abusing the server sometimes, running site ripping tools on the .org or what not or trying to guess address for scripts (that aren't there but they hope are there) on the .com or .net. When I see this, I usually cock block the ip address sub set because usually when i ban people, for whatever reason they are from one of four countries. Not sure why the assholes that want to abuse shit come from these places, but like clock work.. if i see someone being a dick, i geo trace them and boom, they are almost always from one of the 4 countries. (don't ask which ones, I don't want to be a dick)

So if they have a 10.11.12.13 ip address... I later see them trying from 10.11.12.14 or what not, I'll just ban 10.11.12.* which sure, nukes a lot of innocent people, but more importantly, it stops the assholes dead in their tracks. This makes the box run faster.

If someone has a specific 403 forbidden, all they need to do is go to bellasupport.com and fill out the form so i can look into why they are not getting through. Worst case is that I can email them back and tell them why, but 99 times out of 100, it's a simple fix and they're good to go.

So if this is effecting you or Tuna, simple fix... hit me up and I can see what I can do. :wave2:

just a question where are you located at?

i think i read you are from canada and if so that would rock since i am from canada and prefer models that are also canadian. also what province would you be from?

JD

Approved Content Owner
just a question where are you located at?

i think i read you are from canada and if so that would rock since i am from canada and prefer models that are also canadian. also what province would you be from?

We're in British Columbia =)

Also.....

Art class was never this much fun!

This set goes live 4 updates from now. (we already have the next three ready, so this set will go live April 6th. (yes I will post pix when it goes live)

Bryci got smurfarific in this set. very, very messy... heh. We also grabbed an HD video of this as well as her washing it all off in the shower. Our bathroom is now blue!
This is from the start of the shoot... she used enough paint to make most of her body bright blue.. haha... it was awesome.

click for larger... :2 cents: :thumbsup: