• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Fresh content time!

Bryci in her Red Latex Dress!

It was damn cold when we did this shoot, the wind was kicking Bryci's butt!

http://jamesdot.com/girls/bryci/075-red-latex-dress/

http://jamesdot.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=4880

Next update hits this Thursday!

Those of you in Canada, like us, Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm absolutely loving this set!! The girl's got great hair and a body that's perfect for fetish-wear! But on top of that, Bryci seems to bring some wonderful expressions to her photos and compliments her body language with sincere facial poses that show us she's having fun too. Something which is often lacking in fetish-themed photo shoots. Hope she enjoys this particular niche, because it needs cute fresh talent like her. (if nothing else, there's an endless supply of different outfits to be had ;) ) Can't wait to see what you two've got next in store!

JD

Approved Content Owner

JD

Approved Content Owner
Not to be all correcting or anything, but that's a confederate flag James. lol. and as always, Bryci is looking fine as hell. Keep up the good work man.

So you're right! Damn, it is the Confederate flag. I was a huge fan of the Dukes of Hazzard too, the General Lee was my fav ride growing up. how could I have missed this!? I think I was distracted by boobs. haha :hatsoff:

i cant believe i've just discovered Bryci. damn, where have i been?

We're still new (9 months old) so tis ok, we're trying hard though to make a name for the site. :) So far, so good, I think anyway. :glugglug:

So you're right! Damn, it is the Confederate flag. I was a huge fan of the Dukes of Hazzard too, the General Lee was my fav ride growing up. how could I have missed this!? I think I was distracted by boobs. haha :hatsoff:

No prob, I was a little too at first lol :nanner:

JD

Approved Content Owner

great gallery, sadly this affiliate worded things like Bryci herself was saying it, when she never said the things they are claiming. Nothing too crazy, but this affiliate is dangerously close to having their account suspended for misrepresentation. Affiliates have rules for promoting Bryci, it's pretty common sense shit too.. we just take things more to heart because we don't want people signing up expecting some bimbo that does anything for a buck, when that's not really what we're about. :dunno:

I discovered Bryci almost 4 months ago on the interweb. She is just the perfect girl. Great body and cute face. Keep those pictures a comin'. Good job with the photography by the way.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I discovered Bryci almost 4 months ago on the interweb. She is just the perfect girl. Great body and cute face. Keep those pictures a comin'. Good job with the photography by the way.

Thanks man, glad you're loving what we're doing :) :nanner:

JD

Approved Content Owner

JD

Approved Content Owner
Lately you have done more outdoor shots and they are turning out good. The black and white shoot was different but nice.

For the next few months that will def. shift to indoors. It's getting cold here for damn sure. I am shooting Ava tomorrow, then Ava and Bryci on Friday. :)

Ava was in Bryci's cam show tonight.. I'm pretty sure she's going to be a hit with some of you. :nanner:

For the next few months that will def. shift to indoors. It's getting cold here for damn sure. I am shooting Ava tomorrow, then Ava and Bryci on Friday. :)

Ava was in Bryci's cam show tonight.. I'm pretty sure she's going to be a hit with some of you. :nanner:

I finally made it back to a cam show and it was a nice surprise to see Ava. I was having a bad allergy attack so all I could do was watch but I definitely liked what I saw. I have no doubt that Ava's site will be of the same quality as Bryci's site and I'll probably join when I can.:thumbsup: