• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci is doing everything right these days. Her site feels much more professionally handled than before. Unlike another solo girl site that shall remain unnamed, the makers of the Bryci site seem to really have their hearts in the right place... they're consistently providing high quality content and seem very interested in engaging and pleasing their audience in a non-fake, non-condescending manner. Everything feels essentially genuine, which I think is so important for sites like this. So, good job, all!

Thanks for the kind words, we try our best. We're the same people running the site that have been from day one, so not sure why you'd think it is being done better now than before. :) It's just Bryci and myself. We once had a staff we employed for this or that but her site, has always 100% just been the two of us. We recognize some people will like what we're doing, others will want something else. We're just happy some people love what we're doing. :) We're trying to have fun, so far so good!

Do any of these duplicates or reproductions with different urls have any new or different material from these same three sets?

The different urls are different sites that promote us. The sets will never be new photos from the same sets, because when I release promo material, it's 15 images from the sets I release on. I don't do promo for every set we do, because some sets don't go out for promo... they're member only bonus sort of thing. Same reason we don't do videos for promo, we think some things should be perks of membership.

You guys keep on hitting home runs like it's a home run derby. Those are some great updates.

The different urls are different sites that promote us. The sets will never be new photos from the same sets, because when I release promo material, it's 15 images from the sets I release on. I don't do promo for every set we do, because some sets don't go out for promo... they're member only bonus sort of thing. Same reason we don't do videos for promo, we think some things should be perks of membership.

So you are using the forums for advertising? Or the other sites that host your material? I only asked that question on the thread because I was trying to see if anyone else was puzzled by the fact that links to the same three sets that you posted were reproduced by everyone else for more than a full page, as if they were new material? It merely seemed curious to me.

JD

Approved Content Owner
You guys keep on hitting home runs like it's a home run derby. Those are some great updates.

Thanks man!

So you are using the forums for advertising? Or the other sites that host your material? I only asked that question on the thread because I was trying to see if anyone else was puzzled by the fact that links to the same three sets that you posted were reproduced by everyone else for more than a full page, as if they were new material? It merely seemed curious to me.

Virtually all adult websites have what are called affiliate accounts. An affiliate is a website that partners with the adult sites to help promote them. We (the program) post sets that can be used for promotion on other websites (affiliate sites). You need to understand, just because to you it might be the same set, to others that have not been in freeones or seen the thread as frequently as you, they might be new sets because that person had never seen them prior.

For example - girlupdates.com has a lot of sets of various girls, but it doesn't own that content, it gets permission to promote the ladies from the adult sites they promote.

When I posted three or four new sets, they will be replicated and recreated as the affiliate has tim to do so. Some affiliates are fast, they'll get new links up right away and others will perhaps be busy and they might take a week or so. When I post sets, I always add them to bellagals.com and bryci.org before any other site. Then I post them for affiliates, they in turn take them and post them to their sites. People like yourself might like one of the sets they saw on girlupdates.com or another site, copy the url and post to share that set with the good people of freeones.

Just because someone posts a url, it doesn't mean they work for or own that site though.

Do I use the forums for advertising? No, I use the entire internet for advertising. :)

anon444

Banned
these hardcore scenes are really good except for the limp dick. the dude can barely keep hard while shes sucking him off. other than that i like the new route shes taking. possibly any anal in the future?

JD

Approved Content Owner
these hardcore scenes are really good except for the limp dick. the dude can barely keep hard while shes sucking him off. other than that i like the new route shes taking. possibly any anal in the future?

How incorrect you are. I have no issues keeping a stiffy, but hey - thanks for closely looking at my peen. Myself, I like girls but hey man, no judging. Thank you for your support.

Bryci is doing everything right these days. Her site feels much more professionally handled than before. Unlike another solo girl site that shall remain unnamed, the makers of the Bryci site seem to really have their hearts in the right place... they're consistently providing high quality content and seem very interested in engaging and pleasing their audience in a non-fake, non-condescending manner. Everything feels essentially genuine, which I think is so important for sites like this. So, good job, all!

Not everything. She hasn't done any new g/g :-(

JD

Approved Content Owner
Not everything. She hasn't done any new g/g :-(

That's because we haven't been around any ladies B has wanted to get jiggy with. If I had to guess I'd say Katie Banks is most likely next as we live closest to her, followed by Talia Shepard at some point sooner hopefully than later. There are others on Bryci's 'hit list' for damn sure like Aaliyah Love (she rocks) but she's a little far for us right now. We're thinking about flying Talia up to shoot though at some point this summer.. so we'll see what happens. Trust me guys, I'm trying to make this happen as quickly as possible but we just moved, and life has been crazy with selling our home and buying a new home etc.

We'll be back up to speed shortly. :)