• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dumb question:

Is there ANY way to sign up for Bryci's site without it showing up on a credit card? I would gladly spend the money to access her site, but the wife is going to want to know what "ccbill" is on our debit card next month.

I am sure I know the answer, but I'm keeping my hopes up.

Unfortunately not. It will say ccbillGNDmedia. But it wont say Bryci.com . Maybe you could go up to your local Credit Union that you are not a member of and ask for a new debit card. Maybe they would agree not to mail you anything.

If your wife has a problem with you looking at softcore pics of a nude woman, be sure you have a heart to heart talk with her about her commitment to making you feel loved by fulfilling your sexual fantasies. Maybe you could invest in a camera like the one James has and take photographs of her.

I feel sorry for ccbill. They probably get a bunch of calls from unsuspecting wives and parents claiming fraud on thier credit/debit cards.

Unfortunately not. It will say ccbillGNDmedia. But it wont say Bryci.com . Maybe you could go up to your local Credit Union that you are not a member of and ask for a new debit card. Maybe they would agree not to mail you anything.

If your wife has a problem with you looking at softcore pics of a nude woman, be sure you have a heart to heart talk with her about her commitment to making you feel loved by fulfilling your sexual fantasies. Maybe you could invest in a camera like the one James has and take photographs of her.

I feel sorry for ccbill. They probably get a bunch of calls from unsuspecting wives and parents claiming fraud on thier credit/debit cards.

I thought not. Darn. :(

Thanks for the reply, though!

And you're right about my wife...although she doesn't look quite like Bryci, either ;-)

JD

Approved Content Owner
Dumb question:

Is there ANY way to sign up for Bryci's site without it showing up on a credit card? I would gladly spend the money to access her site, but the wife is going to want to know what "ccbill" is on our debit card next month.

I am sure I know the answer, but I'm keeping my hopes up.

Sorry man, we only do credit card. Your card will not say bryci.com on it though. She will however most likely ask wtf is up.

Thx for the kind words DarthTexan but we've up'd the anti a little lately, no longer softcore images. ;)

Sorry we couldn't help you George.

JD

Approved Content Owner
With the recent increased exposure in the promo sets, will the 'members" stamp be removed from earlier sets?

Hell no, why would we do that? :) Never hurts to ask I guess. :clap:

It's like this, the promo sets are just that, promo as in promotional. (of course you know this)

They are free photos for those thinking about signing up but wondering what is inside. When those sets were shot, our promo material was censored. Members don't have censored images, they get everything uncensored. If you're not sure what Bryci looks like.. check new promo. Fairly sure you'll see some good stuff.