• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
her boobs look a little different in those new sets. idk why

she lost some weight, she's been working out, toning up.. when this happens, women's boobs get smaller. Happens to every woman in the world if she tones up, she looses fat from various parts of her frame. :glugglug:

I am not sure I understand this jamesdot fellow. I get the fact that he is looking out for his best interests; however, how well is his business going to do by being rude to potential customers? Furthermore, I see the complaints about people stealing from the website. I also see the numerous comments about sneaking into properties to take photos, take photos in front of other peoples art, etc. To me that is falacious and lacks logic. Keep up the good work but please dial it down a notch; the controlling nature you portray translates into a borderline sociopath....

JD

Approved Content Owner
I am not sure I understand this jamesdot fellow. I get the fact that he is looking out for his best interests; however, how well is his business going to do by being rude to potential customers? Furthermore, I see the complaints about people stealing from the website. I also see the numerous comments about sneaking into properties to take photos, take photos in front of other peoples art, etc. To me that is falacious and lacks logic. Keep up the good work but please dial it down a notch; the controlling nature you portray translates into a borderline sociopath....

Wow. Here we go again. Yet another 'joker' wanting to talk about some guy (me) rather than the hot girl in the thread. :rolleyes: As the saying goes, you can't please everyone.

I am not rude to customers. I know this because we have customers and the majority rebill, I get emails daily with kind things being said. They are very happy with my work ethics and I work hard for them, as any would tell you. Do I kiss everyone's ass in these forums? Hell no. If someone is rude, they get it in return. Read the thread from the start if you need to. :2 cents:

If you'd like to start a bitch/moan fest about me, start a new thread alright? That way I can ignore it, you can get banned for trolling, all sorts of fun. :horse:

This thread is about the beautiful Miss Bryci. Stay on topic please. :glugglug:

I am not sure I understand this jamesdot fellow. I get the fact that he is looking out for his best interests; however, how well is his business going to do by being rude to potential customers?

In his defense most of those people are freaking idiots.

(And I would assume Bryci is probably doing relatively well, probably better than the overwhelming majority of nude models out there.)

I am not sure I understand this jamesdot fellow. I get the fact that he is looking out for his best interests; however, how well is his business going to do by being rude to potential customers?
He's always been like this. You just get used to it. Notice how in his reply he said he isn't rude to customers but you said "potential" customers? He doesn't know the difference. Don't worry.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Love this set. The new haircut looks very nice on her. I am really liking her more and more. She is quite a hot babe :)

It's not a new haircut :) She's had her bangs since she started her site over 18 months ago, she just wears her hair differently depending on the set is all. Thank you for the kind words! :)

He's always been like this. You just get used to it. Notice how in his reply he said he isn't rude to customers but you said "potential" customers? He doesn't know the difference. Don't worry.

You know what? haha, I completely missed the word potential, you're right. My mistake, completely. Answer remains the same though. If someone is rude, they get rudeness back. If you go through and read this entire thread, you will not find one instance where I was rude to someone that wasn't rude in the first place. If someone can give it, they should be able to take it.

People posting positivity don't get removed, or treated poorly. How is this not common sense, or is this a situation where "do as i say and not as I do" is expected? heh I can see some people that are closet assholes, laughing at asshole comments from other assholes and then when I defend myself or B or the other Bellas... the closet assholes get their panties in a knot because I pointed out the assholes were, well, in fact, assholes. We all have our moments, but some people take the net a wee bit too serious.

This thread is about Bryci photos, I keep on posting what we're doing and the fans are happy. Why some douche needs to bring negativity in here for me to comment on is beyond me, but the douches will keep on coming because that's what douches do. I know I should ignore the trolls, I do.. don't feed the trolls is forum rule numero uno. I'll try and ignore the clowns in the future. :hatsoff:

I'd also like to point out, and this is strange, if you look at the people with the negative comments, their rep score is usually 0 or close to 0. Their post count is way low as well. These are people that have been negative before, they've gotten negative reputation points because of it. Where as if you look at people with positive rep or higher post counts, these people aren't being jerks. Coincidence? I think not. So many assholes in here create alts to add fuel to their personal fire when they start trolling, it's what they do.

I'd like to point my rep isn't negative, so obviously I'm not nearly as bad as some of the trolls would want you to believe. :)