• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
goddammit we need sum serious win on this girl asap im actully gettin bored with her :eek:

Agreed. I completely bolted from her site after being a member for a couple of years. Apparently she went Hollywood and her agent told her to kill the Webcam chat.

After that, she's just disappeared from the site, except for once-per-month type postings. She's at least showing more nip, but nothing is really happening often.

I'm sadly disappointed. She was awesome.

I'm in the same boat. I left when the forum was removed. She was awesome and will be missed.

"was" is the operative word. From my perspective, the bridge to the Brooke that was awesome got burnt when, without explanation, she cut her interaction with the site and members to only the few minutes a month it took to process our credit cards. Then the site transformed into just another of the many mediocre model websites that promise way more on their tour than they deliver. Those who were loyal members will understand why it wasn't so foolish (as it seems now) to have expected more integrity from her than that.

it is a great shame that she took alot of ppl for a ride, sure there are sum videos out there but not one!!! in good quality of her naked or even full topless!!

i never joined her site coz i suspected it wud be empty, is there anythin at all on the site that is note worthy??

me thinks the less attention we pay to her, it may force her into actully doin better work.......either that she will be lost in hollywood :( sad days ahead :crash:

i never joined her site coz i suspected it wud be empty, is there anythin at all on the site that is note worthy??

I wouldn't say really noteworthy. She had a few nipple peeks around, but nothing from the front. There are several nipple slips in her Webcam videos, but she hasn't done one of those for the better part of a year, or more. They're archived on her site, though.

I wanted more than anything a frontal topless shot. We got side-boob and nipple a few times. She's got amazing breasts and nips. They're completely going to waste. :crash: