• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Whats up with PremiumWins posting old zips of her? Is there anything new in the landing strip zip? I was so excited when I saw she had a new zip and then I saw it was another old one and my penis got so sad.

I think they are just moving them to the new site. With epic zips you only had 2 days to access, with pw you have permanent access via your account once you buy something. So new fans or people who had s harddrive fail or something can buy them on pw and have access anytime. They did this for Bailey right away I think, noe they are getting to Brooke.

On a positive note I think there is at least 1 more set coming out from the last time they shot if I remember correctly from what they posted while shooting. And they are shooting again in August so still more PW content being produced.

It's abit lame that they are released as 'new' with the blue mark tricking you to think it's a new video.
I too wait for new ones i didn't see years ago and hopefully more revealing lol.

It's abit lame that they are released as 'new' with the blue mark tricking you to think it's a new video.
I too wait for new ones i didn't see years ago and hopefully more revealing lol.

Yeah these reposts are getting old, they just did it again. Hopefully an actual new one is coming soon.