• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Throughout this thread there has been a bunch of negative reports of customer service issues. I just wanted to relate a positive one. I had an issue signing up for Brooke's site. I contacted Phad. Despite the fact that the had several shoots scheduled and was busy traveling and shooting he still got back to me in a timely manner, was very helpful and spent several hours working with support to get the issue figured out.

I'm not saying that there haven't been issues in the past, but this time Phad did a good job of listening to the issue and working on it until it was resolved despite conflicts. So I just wanted to put a Thank you out here for the assistance and let others know the good experience I had.

anyone do her paid snapchat? is it just more teasing or does she show anything?

So far it is more teasing. But I wouldn't really expect anything else. If you are expecting her to put a rubber chicken up her slit and make it dance like a puppet you will be disappointed. :) I'm hoping it gets a bit more risque myself but I'm happy with what she is doing there and on her site. I like the teasing and seeing if she will go further or slip up.

nah wasnt expecting anything epic, the occasional slip would be nice especially for $30. Wouldnt really expect her to do anything other than teasing. Just keep my fingers crossed for a retirement zip lol maybe get to see her oh face. been almost a year since the last one......

The $30 is for lifetime in her snapchat. How long she will use it or update frequently who knows, but at least isn't a re-occuring thing.

I'm hoping for more too, I would guess at first at least she will keep the slips down some until she sees if people are screenshotting and posting what she sends. then maybe a bit more.

As to the retirement zip, I've seen similar things happen. A camgirl who never showed vagina and teased it constantly started showing everything for a couple of months before she retired. You never know. I doubt we will see that but we can hope.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Throughout this thread there has been a bunch of negative reports of customer service issues. I just wanted to relate a positive one. I had an issue signing up for Brooke's site. I contacted Phad. Despite the fact that the had several shoots scheduled and was busy traveling and shooting he still got back to me in a timely manner, was very helpful and spent several hours working with support to get the issue figured out.

I'm not saying that there haven't been issues in the past, but this time Phad did a good job of listening to the issue and working on it until it was resolved despite conflicts. So I just wanted to put a Thank you out here for the assistance and let others know the good experience I had.

Just saw this post - ty for that! And above all, thanks for supporting the site