• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
brooke-marks-couch-06.jpg

http://www.finehotties.com/brooke-marks-lil-pink-sheer/

super sexy

I'm a member of Brooke's site, and I'm trying to figure out which zipsets are already on the site, and which I need to purchase separately from PremiumWins. Is there a list of which zips aren't available on the site?

Go to epiczips.com for old zipsets.

Thanks for your reply. I've got most of those older zipsets. I'm wondering about the new ones, on Premium Wins. Do they all eventually appear on her website? Or are there some that are exclusive to PremiumWins, and if so, which ones?

Thanks for your reply. I've got most of those older zipsets. I'm wondering about the new ones, on Premium Wins. Do they all eventually appear on her website? Or are there some that are exclusive to PremiumWins, and if so, which ones?

All the zips were released on epiczips except for the ghost sextape, That one was released on her site. There has not been another zipset released. The flight attendant is considered a min zipset. When premiumwins was launched they re- released the maid zipset and later released 16 min of unseen footage of the world's smallest bikini. I read that the zipset that we would all want to see will be slapped with the premiumwin in blue on the site.

All the zips were released on epiczips except for the ghost sextape, That one was released on her site. There has not been another zipset released. The flight attendant is considered a min zipset. When premiumwins was launched they re- released the maid zipset and later released 16 min of unseen footage of the world's smallest bikini. I read that the zipset that we would all want to see will be slapped with the premiumwin in blue on the site.

Which zipset are you refering to? - I read that the zipset that we would all want to see will be slapped with the premiumwin in blue on the site.

I hadn't heard of any new ones ready to come out yet. Thanks

Which zipset are you refering to? - I read that the zipset that we would all want to see will be slapped with the premiumwin in blue on the site.

Look on premiumwins and you will see in the left corner in pink saying webcam show or in blue saying premium win. The one in blue is considered the hottest most revealing most sexual zipset for any model.

- - - Updated - - -

Look on premiumwins and you will see in the left corner in pink saying webcam show or in blue saying premium win. The one in blue is considered the hottest most revealing most sexual zipset for any model.

The one in blue is considered the hottest most revealing most sexual zipset for any model.

Thanks for your replies. I just want to make sure I buy the complete Brooke collection! To that end, are any of the "mini zips" are exclusive to Premium Wins? Some of them are on her website (e.g., Couch Potato, Stairway to Hell, Day Dream), but I'm not sure about others (e.g., Mile High Hottie, Purple Nightie Slips, Star Wars). Will these latter ones eventually appear on her members' site? Or do I have to buy them from Premium Wins? Thanks!

Thanks for your replies. I just want to make sure I buy the complete Brooke collection! To that end, are any of the "mini zips" are exclusive to Premium Wins? Some of them are on her website (e.g., Couch Potato, Stairway to Hell, Day Dream), but I'm not sure about others (e.g., Mile High Hottie, Purple Nightie Slips, Star Wars). Will these latter ones eventually appear on her members' site? Or do I have to buy them from Premium Wins? Thanks!

Those you just mentioned is just regular plain pics and vids. World's smallest bikini and ghost sex tape are the last zips to be released. 2 or 3 years since ghost sextape has been released. The zipsets are supposed to be more revealing for pussy and those others don't even come close. In fact all the zips are mostly revealing for topless only and really no pussy.

Mile High Hottie was filmed just for Premium wins. It is just a video like ones on her site as Slinger28 says. Maybe a few more slips than usual for her site vids but not a full blown zip. I don't believe it will be showing up on her site but I don't know for sure.

More content was filmed just for PW so there may be more vids and hopefully some zips coming out in the future but will likely just be on PW.

Hope that helps.

Per Malloy's snapchat it seems there is another Premium Wins video that should be out soon. Looks like it is a sexy sleeping video.