• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
With that latest scene her career pretty much already is above average length and so far all her scenes have been shot in Florida but her East Coast Talent profile page says she will be available for scenes in LA so it looks like her career will not be over anytime soon. Plus I'm pretty sure that not everything she shot has been released yet.

With that latest scene her career pretty much already is above average length and so far all her scenes have been shot in Florida but her East Coast Talent profile page says she will be available for scenes in LA so it looks like her career will not be over anytime soon. Plus I'm pretty sure that not everything she shot has been released yet.

I think u r damn right :yesyes:

by analzing this pic (as Jmac is 185cm) I found out her height to be around 145cm (4ft 9in) !! :rolleyes:
add 32DDD natural to this and you got a pretty amazing shape :bowdown:

resume of all her vital stat so far :

teamskeet : 34D-28-35 / 5'6" / 120lbs
mofos : 32DDD
brazzers : 5'3" / 110lbs
eastcoasttalents : 36DD / 5'1" / 125lbs

I'm lost :brick:

however you can notice she is referred with a slightly different alias on eastcoasttalents : Brittany White

Not 100% sure but I think all her scenes so far have been shot in Florida and there is not that much male talent in Florida once she gets to California I'm sure she will work with a lot of different male talent.

I think u r right, it looks authentic

I don't know. "She" posted some personal pics, but nothing about her scenes or comments about shoots. Could be her and she doesn't care about social media or an impersonator.

If it is her though, then she's out to shoot as many scenes as possible in a short period of time then disappear. Because to not comment on her own scenes or rt them when they come out is peculiar.