• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany Murphy dead at 32!

According to this article, it appears that drugs may have played a role in her death.

FRIENDS of Hollywood actress Brittany Murphy said she "definitely had a drug problem" amid fears she may have died from taking the same prescription drugs as Michael Jackson

Murphy, 32, was reportedly hooked on prescription drugs, including Vicodin, after a series of plastic surgery operations made her dependent on painkillers.

"We have been very worried something like this was about to happen," a friend told The Sun.

"Brittany has been living life on the edge. She definitely had a drug problem and we have all begged her to seek help. Sadly our words fell on deaf ears."

Murphy was taking prescription medication for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days, sources have told TMZ.

Read the rest of it here.

Facetious

Moderated
Sorta aside : Brittany's surviving father is certainly an interesting character !... one glance at his name ..... I'd just fold my hand of cards ! :shy: :ak47: Hint

f_mcc8xrq9m_edd9437.gif

Philbert

Banned
According to this article, it appears that drugs may have played a role in her death.

Read the rest of it here.

No, according to "friends" she had a drug problem...according to preliminary coroner reports it was natural causes...which doesn't mean drug or anorexic shock, etc...
I think she had a heart problem from diabetes (verified case?) but we'll see after the autopsy and toxicology tests.
'Til then, sadness for a sweet person who has left many of us a little poorer in this world through her absence.

on

Closed Account
Oh well, it's sad for her family and friends, but there will have been thousands of deaths across the world since! at least while she was alive she had a home, food and clean water.

i am so upset by this,
i know i never knew her but i've been a big fan for years now.
Beautiful girl (more so before the lips) gone too soon.
never did nude stuff, so she was still so alluring.

God Bless
RIP Brittany:crying:

I never really knew much about her, but the articles I looked at said she had a history/rep for being difficult to work with. That she had been canned from a movie being shot in South America to be replaced by some chick from "Twilight". Yikes.

In any event, 32 is far too young to die for anyone. I feel horrible for her husband and family, and hope for the best for them.