• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany Murphy dead at 32!

Facetious

Moderated
I never really knew much about her, but the articles I looked at said she had a history/rep for being difficult to work with.

I thought that there were meds available that compensate for irritable feelings.:p Seriously, have you ever wondered how, particularly bands when touring manage to get themselves up on the stage night after night, show after show, city after city, country after country ? I mean, I rarely if ever hear about any single show cancellations when I follow up on my favorite bands' performances. :dunno:

So how do stars make it on set or stage in spite of feeling like shit ?
Isn't there a one ''Dr Feelgood'' ?

Ah, forget it, it's a vicious circle chasing your own tail attempting to maintain a mental equilibrium. The only diffy between us and the stars is that we don't have all of the all of the $$$, nor do we have the access that is readily available to the "stars"... and good ! We'll just live on life's terms instead of killing ourselves with meds.

Still, this is sad .

Mayhem

Banned
Brittany Murphy's Cause Of Death: Actress Killed By Toxic Mold Says Mother

Brittany Murphy's mother claims toxic mold found in her daughter's Hollywood home is to blame for both Brittany and her son-in-law's Simon Monjack's deaths.

Brittany died of pneumonia in 2009 and just months later her husband suffered the same fate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...lled-by-toxic-mold-says-mother_n_1157795.html

And here I thought the little scarecrow had croaked from terminal Prom Queen-itis. Now I feel like a schmuck. Oh and BTW, what a fucked up way to die! Mold-induced pneumonia. That's just wrong.