• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany Murphy dead at 32!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Very sad to hear. She struck me as one of those beautiful women who could act...but could never quite get that roll that put her into the big time.

Really Sucks :(

Loved her voice work as Luanne on King of The Hill.

May she rest in peace.

rose.gif

Spleen

Banned?
Too bad, she was a hotty. I feel bad for her family, it's never a good time to lose a loved one but right before christmas has gotta be the worst.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Wasn't her husband quite a bit older than her with a really shady past? I seem to recall hearing that when they got married. It was almost like she was in over her head, or maybe even suckered/brainwashed into marrying him.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was surprised to see this when I checked the news.

R.I.P.

Wasn't her husband quite a bit older than her with a really shady past? I seem to recall hearing that when they got married. It was almost like she was in over her head, or maybe even suckered/brainwashed into marrying him.

Oh come on, man. At least let her body get cold before you start hinting at conspiracy theories. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you can't believe that gossip bullshit that gets spewed about anybody who's name is featured on IMDB.

Let the heartless, vile Nancy Graces of the world be the ones to rape the corpse and point fingers without actually knowing shit.

All of our minds wander when things like this come up. But we're more evolved than that.

Shocked and saddened me to hear it. She was so young and beautiful. :(

Very sad news. I hope it's only rumors, but I have read where she had a drug problem. Still, however she died, it's a terrible shame. She was a pretty lady with a lot of talent. :(