• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Re: Britney Spears getting divorced.

Yo! All i care about is when John Cena Beats K-Fab,s ass New Years eve. I cant wait K-JackOff is going down thinking he can be a wrestler that ass John Cena will do the world a Favor by Beating the shit out of him

she was on the decline before him. remember the two day marriage? that wasnt even the beginning.

Well, the white trash gene is always going to win out. Her only real hotness was when she looked like jailbait. I'm glad she's looking better now...but she'll never be as hot as she was in beginning. She's got a cute face and I like looking at her rack.

Re: Britney Spears has had enough! HAHAHAHA!

LMAO :1orglaugh

I just hope now she gets her sexy body back. A few years ago when she was hot with Slave 4 U etc. for me there were not many sexier that Britney

I don't know if she'll ever get back to the total hotness of her Slave 4 U days. Her body was so ripped and smokin' back then. She had a tight ass, hard abs, etc.

And now... Instead of K-Fed should we call him Fed-Ex ????????? :rofl: :1orglaugh :rofl:

I thought the media already got a hold of that one. Good for Brit for getting rid of that gold digging loser of a husband! :thumbsup: I also find it funny that the night of their divorce announcement, fed ex had a show and ticketmaster had to give them away for the price of the handling fee. That shows how much his awesome rap career is taking off.:thefinger

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

I still think brittany was at her sexiest in "baby hit me one more time" that school girl thing was perfect!!! But now she's damaged goods, and I've seen to many pics of her lookin like a train wreck!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Well damn, I guess I'd watch that vid!!! Could get a nut out of it!