• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Re: Britney Spears getting divorced.

Maybe she realized that doing all those drugs and drinking, getting pregnant 2X by a leech, letting her physique go to Hell, her bad mothering skills (baby in the car with no baby seat, etc.), and not touring or recording new music was/were hurting her bank account...

She'll go on Barbara Walters' show and say she's the victim of childhood stardom, and in 5 years we'll see her on "Dancing with the Stars," if that God-forsaken show is still on T.V. :eek: :mad:

Maybe she'll say that she was a guest at wacko Jacko's "Neverland Ranch" a couple times and that he gave her "Jesus Juice." LOL! :ban:

Re: Britney Spears has had enough! HAHAHAHA!

If a celebrity gets divorced in a forest, does it make a sound? :dunno: :1orglaugh

Can't stand Britney AND that federline dude so good for them!

lol

Do you think Kevin ever came on her face?

Even if she's a huge pain in the ass, with the body, if she liked cum on her face, I'd never divorce her.

dave_rhino

Closed Account

This is very unusual of me to think like this but:

Those poor kids! All i can think about is how messed up they will be having such a crazy mother :(

member006

Closed Account
Re: Britney Spears getting divorced.

Does anyone really care? I for one certainly don't. I was very angry yesterday when CNN sent me a breaking news report on this crap. WTF?? This isn't NEWS those people are insane.

LL

Do you think Kevin ever came on her face?

Even if she's a huge pain in the ass, with the body, if she liked cum on her face, I'd never divorce her.

LMAO :1orglaugh

I just hope now she gets her sexy body back. A few years ago when she was hot with Slave 4 U etc. for me there were not many sexier that Britney

Been waiting ages for her to look like this again, I always knew she was sexy just needed to get rid of that muppet K FED. Britney is FIIIINE :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: