• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

British Tabloid News of the World axed by News International

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
From the man who thought Game of Thrones was based on real history!
:rofl2:

Yep... based on 15 minutes of viewing Kings & Queens commanding knights to do their bidding and talking about "The Wall". It's not like any of THAT could have been historically based. :rolleyes:

So tell me, Trebus, are you going to frame the final Sunday edition of your favorite paper? :)

MrTrebus is actually Rebekah Wade ... I never did trust that girl!

Actually, this is how I picture Trebus. Real shame he/she might have to give back that honorary fellowship though. :(

Yep... based on 15 minutes of viewing Kings & Queens commanding knights to do their bidding and talking about "The Wall". It's not like any of THAT could have been historically based. :rolleyes:

So tell me, Trebus, are you going to frame the final Sunday edition of your favorite paper? :)

Actually, this is how I picture Trebus. Real shame he/she might have to give back that honorary fellowship though. :(
Nope. Don't like it or read it. You are wrong. . .AGAIN!!! :elaugh:
I thought it was your favourite, where you got all your historical facts from!
Weird that you actually picture me. Stalker!!

Rey C.

Mr Murdoch is a US citizen, aren't you the lucky ones.

We've got your Prince and his little wife. So don't screw with us or we might keep them! Actually, we'll give you some fighter jets or some tanks (all that we have of any value just now) to take 'em back. Please. Pretty please. :shy:

Rey C.

Nope. Don't like it or read it. You are wrong. . .AGAIN!!! :elaugh:
I thought it was your favourite, where you got all your historical facts from!
Weird that you actually picture me. Stalker!!

Oh baby, you're my kind of woman. Of course I picture you in my thoughts. Laying there on the bed in something silky and see-thru, rubbing lotion on your hairy, stubby legs... giving me that come hither look, while you roll around on a fresh copy of News of the World. You sessy, sessy thang, you! :drool1:

Rey C.

Murdoch must really be in trouble. I read today that his "boy" David Cameron has turned on him now. When the dog (publicly) turns on the master, that's usually a sign that things are not going well. :dunno:

So who do we think is going to flip in order to save themselves? Brooks? Hinton? Coulson? Somebody else???

A US Congressman from NY just said he may call for Congressional Hearing on reports that 9/11 victims voice mail/emails were hacked too.

Rey C.

A US Congressman from NY just said he may call for Congressional Hearing on reports that 9/11 victims voice mail/emails were hacked too.

If that's found to be true, I don't know if all the :tinhat: and :rolleyes: in the world will be able to save Rupert from the pitchforks and torches.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy though. Every time I think of him owning the Wall Street Journal, a tiny tear comes to my eye. :(