• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

British rock band Oasis returns to glory with Dig Out Your Soul

Spleen

Banned?
Are you married to one of the band members or something? "Two of the biggest rock classics IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC"?!?!?!?!?! Surely, you have to be fucking joking.

Sorry Chef, but it's true.

Dig Out Your Soul - Love it or should i say MADFRIT

Dig Out Your Soul - Love it or should i say MADFRIT

Dig Out Your Soul is gonna be huge!
It's their best album since Morning Glory and it sounds so much like Definitely Maybe. I'm loving it too, or should I say: I'm fucking MAD FOR IT!!!

Are you married to one of the band members or something? "Two of the biggest rock classics IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC"?!?!?!?!?! Surely, you have to be fucking joking. How much money are they paying you to promote their "comeback", seriously?

I would, in all honesty, put an album like Slaughter - Stick It To Ya, ahead of anything that Oasis has made, solely based on Up All Night. Yes, I'm dead serious. I would put a mildly catchy, cheesy as hell, hair band bonanza in front of anything that Oasis has created. That is how crappy Oasis is.

Other than Champagne Supernova and maybe Wonderwall, Oasis has never made a song that was tolerable to listen to.

Biggest...rock classics...in the history of music. :1orglaugh I have to show this to my dead grandmother. It might make her laugh so hard that it will bring her back to life.

I'll see you guys later, I'll be back in a bit.

"Hey mom, where is grandma buried again?"

Music is a personal preference of course, but Slaughter?, I hear the joke. Oasis was one of the biggest bands ever in the U.K. and they had tremondous success in the Mid-90's here in the U.S.

Mind you, I like Oasis and have even seen them in concert a few times. They will always be chasing the glory days of "Wonderwall" in my book.

over here in the UK they were voted 2nd greatest band ever just behind The Beatles..... they cant be that bad can they?

Dont listen to polls, I mean come on! Second!!! Thats a joke right look at the great bands we have produced and they are voted second! Let me guess was that a Q magazine poll?

over here in the UK they were voted 2nd greatest band ever just behind The Beatles..... they cant be that bad can they?

The are much more revered in the U.K. than here in the U.S.. Yes, they are not a bad band at all and it was in a Q magazine poll. BUT the also selected the Arctic Monkey as one of the best ever too... :dunno:

I don't need a poll to tell me how great a band is. I hear Oasis's music and I make my own judgement.

Oasis are by far the best rock band in the world today, and I do not mean of all time, that would be The Beatles.

Considering that poll, I wouldn't go so far as calling Oasis the second best band of all time. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, and The Doors are better than Oasis musically. But for our modern times, Oasis tops the bill. they are, in my book, one of the top 20 greatest bands of all time.

Even Noel Gallagher himself didn't include Oasis in a recent Top 10 of his for greatest rock bands of all time.

Good news to US fans, Oasis have finally announced some tour dates for the States.

December 13th, they will rock The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit!

Anybody here going?

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
Loved Masterplan. A whole album that was just B-side and rejects, but just as good as a proper album?? Too right!!

Old Oasis albums still sound fresh even when played today. Can't say the same about a lot of other bands that came out in the 90's.

Fuckin in the bushes always sticks out in my mind, especially as it was the theme tune to the fight scene in Snatch.

I just purchased 6 tickets for the Oasis concert at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit on December 13th.

Today was the beginning of the presale for the US shows.

If you haven't bought any tickets yet, go to ticketmaster and click away fast!

The tickets I got are
4 tickets in row 21 on the far left facing the stage
2 tickets in row 8 on the far right facing the stage, where Noel always stands!

If I don't find anybody to go, you are welcome to contact me to get soem tickets.

Cheers!

Good news to US fans, Oasis have finally announced some tour dates for the States.

December 13th, they will rock The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit!

Anybody here going?

I am going to see Ryan Adams, but Oasis will be a good show. I saw them at the State in Detroit and Meadowbrook, a few years ago, kind of lackluster, but I am optimistic!

I am going to see Ryan Adams, but Oasis will be a good show. I saw them at the State in Detroit and Meadowbrook, a few years ago, kind of lackluster, but I am optimistic!

Ryan is pretty good.

Oasis can pull off a great show if they communicate with the crowd more. I'm looking forward to being 8th row from the stage in front of Noel, and hearing the new songs live!

It's gonna be one helluva night! CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT!

Just a reminder that the album comes out tomorrow Monday in the UK, and Tuesday in the US.

Pick up your copy!