• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britain's Strongest Beer

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You know what we call British beer here in the States? Bottled Water! Zing! I jest (don't beat me up), 18.2% alcohol is ridiculous. A full bottle of wine in one bottle - that's how you get a girl drunk for cheap.

habo9

Banned
What a surprise it comes from a scotch brewery! Helps them cope with being scotch I suppose? :D:

Its Scottish not Scotch , if your going to try & mock , at least get it right :thefinger

PS Wasnt the last strongest beer from England?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think brewing such strong beers is mostly for catching attention for your company.

As stated before, I have tried some belgian beers that were pretty strong and they were not really tasty.

As for strong taste, I love Guinness and such beers, you don't have to have lots of alc into your drink to have a fantastic drinking experience, unless you're into serious binge drinking!

Its Scottish not Scotch , if your going to try & mock , at least get it right :thefinger

PS Wasnt the last strongest beer from England?

Yes. Many years ago the Parish Brewery in Leicestershire (still in business) brewed a beer at 23% ABV. It was at the time the strongest beer in the world.

I feel that all these extreme beers miss the point-beer is for drinking , it's for quenching thirst and to spend an evening in good company.It isn't about buying tiny bottles and sipping them at home.

Certainly UK beer is weaker than that of most countries , really the result of shortages during and after two world wars.But the result was that we are unrivalled at getting tasty beers for their strength.We have two advantages , one is that our climate allows us to grow the best and most flavoursome malting barley anywhere and the second is we still serve the best stuff on cask which doesn't dumb down the flavour like bottles, cans and kegs.