• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brit

how bout you guys just leave me alone and stop posting stuff about me. i was young and dumb and yes made a HUGE mistake which cost me my college scholarship which ironically i did those to pay for some of my summer classes i was taking that year. as for the kids who went to high school and college with me leave my fucking personal info to yourself! i dont know who you are or why you give a fuck so much but im pretty sure i have never done anything to you in the past or in the present so seriously just leave me alone i dont need my personal and private facebook link given out to every creep who wants to message me tellin me those videos are amazing. it was almost four years ago i am done and over it. you wanna see them go to bangbros.com and let that be that. im moving on with my life and dont need that stuff brought to my or my boyfriends attention everyday!!!! you may think its a compliment when you say that shit but its not!!!

how bout you guys just leave me alone and stop posting stuff about me. i was young and dumb and yes made a HUGE mistake which cost me my college scholarship which ironically i did those to pay for some of my summer classes i was taking that year. as for the kids who went to high school and college with me leave my fucking personal info to yourself! i dont know who you are or why you give a fuck so much but im pretty sure i have never done anything to you in the past or in the present so seriously just leave me alone i dont need my personal and private facebook link given out to every creep who wants to message me tellin me those videos are amazing. it was almost four years ago i am done and over it. you wanna see them go to bangbros.com and let that be that. im moving on with my life and dont need that stuff brought to my or my boyfriends attention everyday!!!! you may think its a compliment when you say that shit but its not!!!

Probably could have just gotten a student loan like 99% of kids, or God forbid do well in school and get a scholarship ;)

how bout you guys just leave me alone and stop posting stuff about me. I was young and dumb and yes made a huge mistake which cost me my college scholarship which ironically i did those to pay for some of my summer classes i was taking that year. As for the kids who went to high school and college with me leave my fucking personal info to yourself! I dont know who you are or why you give a fuck so much but im pretty sure i have never done anything to you in the past or in the present so seriously just leave me alone i dont need my personal and private facebook link given out to every creep who wants to message me tellin me those videos are amazing. It was almost four years ago i am done and over it. You wanna see them go to bangbros.com and let that be that. Im moving on with my life and dont need that stuff brought to my or my boyfriends attention everyday!!!! You may think its a compliment when you say that shit but its not!!!

lol

Your videos are amazing!