• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brit

i think she has only done those 2 BangBros scenes and the MoneyTalks scene. I wish there was more of her though. I hope she comes out with new stuff.

This is impossible!!!! How could someone like brit not still be in the business? How is it possible that its been this long since we last saw her? Im personally to the point where I would be ok if we had a couple of candids of her on vacation or something. C'mon Brit were dyin here.:bawling:

She does have a cutie smile. I guess I was expecting bigger tits from her.:(

maybe someone should book her at that number from the link.

all these links that were posted in this thread consist of only 3 scenes:helpme:

In one of her vids she mentions having done a footjob. Anybody know anything about that? Does she only have those 3 scenes or is there anything else with her in it. she's so damn hot.

**** dot com

has 2 longer clips of her scenes. you just need to type "brit" in the search box to bring them up. i tried linking it here, but i just got the wtfwtfwtf link.

Sounds crazy , but I sent her manager an email and he informs me that she only did a few scenes and is now out of the business and in school up north somewhere I believe in Jersy? So unfortunately I think we have seen the last of her unless she did like I've seen a few other stars do and shoot a whole lot in a short period but rease it periodically. Anyways, hope this helps although I am crushed to have been the bearer of this bad news. :weeping:

BTW Ive included my favorite pics of her let me know what you think.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
i know who she is, first and last name, where she went to Highschool b/c i went with her, where she works, and more. But yes she is back in jersey and out of the biz.