• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bridget Jenner: " I am a Republican and a Christian"

Ok we can do this but you won't accept is as reality because that would mean admitting you are wrong about brown-skinned people. But here you go.

There is a non-profit organization called "The Sentencing Project" which studies the data going back nearly 30 years. I know about this because my son is half black and I wanted him to understand the gravity of what that means in this country for him. To keep his mouth shut and to be respectful to police and to keep his ass out of trouble because it's going to be much tougher for him than his friends.

The statistics are disturbing when you see that the scales of justice are overwhelmingly tipped towards whites. They cited examples like white youth 18 - 25 are getting probation for selling drugs like extacy on college campuses which has a federal statute but black youth 18 - 25 are doing prison time for selling weed. Whites also get diversion programs more than 10 to 1 over minorities. They compared the cases of more than 15,000 people and the results are undeniable. I think that BC is being quiet on this because being an attorney he knows it's true and doesn't want to back me up.

If you want to read the entire thing here is the link. Its a PDF file

If you're someone who believes that brown people are treated equally to whites then you either have a parent who is/was a racist and its ingrained in your brain or you just haven't been exposed to the reality of it. I hope you and anyone else will read this and realize that an entire race of people are being targeted more than another and being treated much more harshly than another when it comes to punishment for the exact same crimes.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Okay, BC, as a lawyer, and someone with whom I tend to get along with well, I would like you to chime in on this. I would appreciate it if you can also provide me with some possible sources for information on this, so I can get more then one perspective, and I also wonder if you know whether or not the F.B.I.'s unified crime report covers this too. If you don't want to chime in, please pm me, you have my word our conversation will remain confidential.

I will go through the links you posted, it will not happen today. The only other thing I would add is this. Legal representation accounts for a lot too. Your kid would get a better lawyer, because you have money, Most public defenders are over burdened by their case loads. They might not even really give a fuck either, I mean lets face it, most government employees are only there for the check, and benefits. They likely would scare the kid into pleading down, and admitting guilt, then once that person has a record, the next time around, it gets worse. Now I'm not saying that's an excuse, but lets face it, the white kids parents will put their house up for their kid, while the black kids parents might not only not have a house, they might not even give a fuck. You can't really chalk that up to racism. That's more of parenting, or broken home situation. If you're really in that much trouble, getting a lawyer that advertises on television, isn't your best choice.

And of course you disregard a study of more than 30 years of statistics lol why wouldn't you? I'm sure you disregard 99% of the world's climatologists belief that we are affecting the climate as well right? And that overfishing the seas is no big deal and pouring oil into the oceans isn't harmful and killing 100,000,000 sharks a years poses zero threat to the ecology of the oceans???

Amazing at your absolute refusal to acknowledge that one race gets more breaks than another. Yes income has influence in many cases but again why is that ok? Why is it ok for someone to be able to purchase justice? Why is the federal system to stacked against the defendant that innocent people take guilty pleas to avoid being fucked for life? That shit is real too but I'm sure you'll join in with the rest of your tribe and deny deny deny. Maybe you and bob can go bet on horses or something together and share your feelings.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
And of course you disregard a study of more than 30 years of statistics lol why wouldn't you? I'm sure you disregard 99% of the world's climatologists belief that we are affecting the climate as well right? And that overfishing the seas is no big deal and pouring oil into the oceans isn't harmful and killing 100,000,000 sharks a years poses zero threat to the ecology of the oceans???

Amazing at your absolute refusal to acknowledge that one race gets more breaks than another. Yes income has influence in many cases but again why is that ok? Why is it ok for someone to be able to purchase justice? Why is the federal system to stacked against the defendant that innocent people take guilty pleas to avoid being fucked for life? That shit is real too but I'm sure you'll join in with the rest of your tribe and deny deny deny. Maybe you and bob can go bet on horses or something together and share your feelings.

Quote my post, and highlight that! More importantly, quote the post I made about climate change. And that same race that gets fucked on criminal sentencing, gets extra EVERYTHING when it comes to Federal jobs, civil service exams. You really are just in serious need of a mental health care professional. You have no concept of of what it means, to not have your way, when you want it, without question. Because I want to look at more then just YOUR proof, I'm disregarding the truth? You have notoriously done nothing but spout far left liberal bullshit. You are nothing more, then a female, left tard rush limbough. God forbid ANYONE question the great mariah's source for information. And I have news for you sweetheart...your precious nobama, and his fucking pathetic asshole minions, and the cunt billary, and her lying, cheating fucked up piece of hillbilly trash husband, have done EXACTLY that, bought justice! So get off of your fucking soap box, take a step back, pour yourself a big old cup of shut the fuck up, and give me a little time to look at what you posted, look for stats from a couple of other sources, and try a see what I can see. In the mean time, like you always say, you don't know a fucking thing about me, so get a grip, and back the fuck off of me, and stop being the liberal version, of every rightwing asshole you complain about....YOU ARE NO BETTER, OR DIFFERENT!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Like I said before just blame the Veterans or the police force from now on instead of blaming the liberal people...