• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well, knowing how long those major companies take to release a movie I would say we can expect to see it in 2-3 years...I mean Briana's Perfect Match was filmed in 2006 and now just recently released.

Im interesting about other new movies of her....for example Briana Extreme

Well, knowing how long those major companies take to release a movie I would say we can expect to see it in 2-3 years...I mean Briana's Perfect Match was filmed in 2006 and now just recently released.

Yea, that's the thing about most of Briana's movies. Kind of the same thing with Jenna Jameson's movies.

Re: Briana Banks lovers - plz help me answer this!!

I would like nothing more than to see the beautiful Briana Banks start taking on black dudes again. She did one earlier on (as mentioned above) but I also saw a DVD cover with a black dick and a white one cumming on her face. Not sure if that was from a film or photo shoot.
The Savanna Sampson, Janine IR vids were huge, huge sellers, so I'm sure Vivid will be pushing for Briana (whom I heard is up for it), Sunny Leone, Jesse Jane and others to get in on the action.

Or you can be like me and spend your time finding the extremely rare videos of her. ;)