• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What do you think is The Best BlowJob scene of Briana???

Well in terms of showing how much she could take, I think Gag Factor #1 is the best. I also like Booty Duty #9 & Gallery of Sin #3 though. Gotta say, having no gag reflex really helps. ;)

NO. she is still in the business. A movie of her's came out recently. Down worry she will hopefully be here alot more longer.

I heard last year that Briana shoot with Jenna Jameson (brunette) "Briana Loves Jenna Again"... anyone knows when this is coming out??

I think it was filmed about 3 years ago. However, as Jenna has been retired for sometime and they only have a limited amount of unreleased material left ClubJenna seem to have the strategy of releasing 1-2 Jenna movies a year.

I messaged someone in sales at ClubJenna about the movie earlier this year and he said it would be out in late 2008, can't see that happening now

I think it was filmed about 3 years ago. However, as Jenna has been retired for sometime and they only have a limited amount of unreleased material left ClubJenna seem to have the strategy of releasing 1-2 Jenna movies a year.

I messaged someone in sales at ClubJenna about the movie earlier this year and he said it would be out in late 2008, can't see that happening now

Unfortunately the first one was shot like a MTV video hopefully the sequel will be easier to get into!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!

thanks for the info man... I'll keep an eye on xonair.com to see if it's coming in these 2 next months!