• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BrianaLeeExtreme.com Briana Lee's Brand New Website!!!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I've finally chosen my Birthday dress that I'll be wearing when I go out clubbing for my big night. What do you guys think?

BABeFMjCIAEIdUd.png

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I've finally chosen my Birthday dress that I'll be wearing when I go out clubbing for my big night. What do you guys think?

i cant give you an honest opinion without seeing the back. it just wouldnt be fair to you.

Briana Lee

i cant give you an honest opinion without seeing the back. it just wouldnt be fair to you.

Next time I put it on I'll snap a pic for you. We've gotta be thorough after all!

I think you will have a lot of attention. :D But the dress looks fabulous on you as far as I can see. :)

Thanks Niels. I'll get someone to take a full length shot of me wearing on the night I go out. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

BABeFMjCIAEIdUd.png

Hmm...looks like you put lots of rhinstones on some toilet paper and wrapped it around your bewbs.

:D Just kidding. From what I can see it looks really sexy! You know I'm like a magpie! I like all sparkly things! :D And white is an awesome color. It looks really good on your skin!

But choose the right shoes with it this time! :facepalm:

Briana Lee

i think you deserve no less than my complete thoroughness

Of course or it's a wasted exercise.

Hmm...looks like you put lots of rhinstones on some toilet paper and wrapped it around your bewbs.

:D Just kidding. From what I can see it looks really sexy! You know I'm like a magpie! I like all sparkly things! :D And white is an awesome color. It looks really good on your skin!

But choose the right shoes with it this time! :facepalm:

Haha! You really didn't like those shoes did you?! :D

Thanks for the compliments though. I really love this one. :)

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7277459, member: 586426"]Of course or it's a wasted exercise.

and theres nothing i hate more than wasted exercise

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Haha! You really didn't like those shoes did you?! :D

Thanks for the compliments though. I really love this one. :)
Well, they were alright, but not really my type. :o

You're welcome. Yes, you and that dress are like a really expensive sport car. An Aston Martin or something. You know it looks sporty and powerful (in your case sexy), yet not cheap-douchy tuned, but elegant, noble, precious. And so do you look. Sexy, but not cheap. It shows something, but not too much.

Do I make sense? I'm tired....:o

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7277366, member: 586426"]I've finally chosen my Birthday dress that I'll be wearing when I go out clubbing for my big night. What do you guys think?

BABeFMjCIAEIdUd.png

She's like sparkling wine.:drool2:

BABeFMjCIAEIdUd.png

I do believe that someone is going to stand out at the clubs on her big night and she will look incredibly beautiful.

The dress is very nice but I also think it compliments your body extremely well. So this is a woman makes the dress kind of analogy.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7277366, member: 586426"]I've finally chosen my Birthday dress that I'll be wearing when I go out clubbing for my big night. What do you guys think?

BABeFMjCIAEIdUd.png

Looks like it'll drop down any second. Very hot though.

The birthday dress is very lovely and you look wonderful in it. Admittedly I am even more impressed with the "birthday suit" underneath, it's astounding. ;)

Briana Lee

what? are you trying to say i need to lose some weight?

Haha! Nooooo!!!!!

Well, they were alright, but not really my type. :o

You're welcome. Yes, you and that dress are like a really expensive sport car. An Aston Martin or something. You know it looks sporty and powerful (in your case sexy), yet not cheap-douchy tuned, but elegant, noble, precious. And so do you look. Sexy, but not cheap. It shows something, but not too much.

Do I make sense? I'm tired....:o

I know exactly what you mean sweetie. And thank you. :kiss:

She's like sparkling wine.:drool2:

:D I am very bubbly. ;)

I do believe that someone is going to stand out at the clubs on her big night and she will look incredibly beautiful.

The dress is very nice but I also think it compliments your body extremely well. So this is a woman makes the dress kind of analogy.

Thanks hun. It is a pretty snug fit so it shows all my curves off. :)

Looks like it'll drop down any second. Very hot though.

I know right! But I assure you it isn't going anywhere. My boobs will see to that! Haha!

The birthday dress is very lovely and you look wonderful in it. Admittedly I am even more impressed with the "birthday suit" underneath, it's astounding. ;)

Haha! Thanks hun. It would be kind of appropriate to wear my Birthday suit to my Birthday party wouldn't it?! ;)

Briana Lee

I wonder how many posts I would be on if I replied to everyone individually.....probably double what I'm on now! Haha!

Anyway, here's the real deal, no photoshop here.....

BAHaA9ZCAAA-Mk9.png

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7279943, member: 586426"]Haha! Nooooo!!!!!

so then you just think im super lazy?

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7280049, member: 586426"]No....not SUPER lazy....haha, I kid, I kid....I was only playing hun. :)

so then what youre REALLY saying is that you think im a gorgeous hunk?