• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BrianaLeeExtreme.com Briana Lee's Brand New Website!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Very Ducky...and thats a good thing. :yesyes:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
and here i thought you were being nice letting the other girls have some

The other girls have got a far better chance of winning than me hun.

It's going to be an intense competition for sure but I am totally okay with you retaining your Cam Girl crown and winning Adult Model and OCSM but then there is the title that has your name on it more than anyone else - Miss Freeones.

Yes sweeping most of the awards would seem unfair but you deserve each and every one of them. No disrespect to the other entries who would make great winners too but I cannot get the picture of you holding that big cheque out of my head. 2013 should bring you only great things and this would be the ideal place to start.

As far as I see it, Miss Freeones should go to someone who actually has a presence at FOs. That still leaves a list of worthy candidates but we only have one Briana Lee and she's #1, no ifs ands or buts about it. Don't count yourself out :)

I wish I had your confidence hun. You have to remember that the contest is open to all members of the adult world including the extremely popular superstars of the business and I can't match that sort of backing so that's why I rule out the Miss Freeones title.

I think Briana would be the type to share in the accolades with the other OCMSs. She's quite gracious like that :)

Haha! Of course. I hope an OCSM wins all the categories. :)

I didn't know you were into incest Briana?:surprise:

Silly....:D

Very Ducky...and thats a good thing. :yesyes:

Haha! Thanks. :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7274479, member: 586426"]The other girls have got a far better chance of winning than me hun.

i will admit youre probably a long shot in the european division

Briana Lee

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7274543, member: 586426"]Haha! But even if I was European no way would I beat our Miss Hybrid would I! :)

she is pretty dominant our Eurotart, but i am waiting for your wrestling match

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7274612, member: 586426"]Haha! Maybe one day. :)

i will start buying the pudding. vanilla or Chocolate? or would you rather i get jello?

Briana Lee

i will start buying the pudding. vanilla or chocolate? or would you rather i get jello?

JELLO!!!!! Lime green!! Hehe.

Wait a minute. Are those the same videos that can be bought at your clip store but with our Freeones points?:surprise:

Yep.....:) The feature has only just launched (this weekend actually).

Briana Lee

ok. now youre seriously going to have to wrestle because i will have nothing else to do with all these lime green jellos

:D

I can finally use these points for something.:clap:

Haha! I'll be adding videos there regularly so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Fuck that's awesome! :nanner:

Yep, I think it's gonna be pretty popular.

As it's still pretty new there's no titles or descriptions or anything yet for the videos so if you wanna know what's in them either check out my Clips4sale store or ask me.

So have you guys checked out this new feature yet?

http://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Briana_Lee/personals/

That is a very awesome feature and certainly something worth using my Freeones Points towards.

I know it's easy for me to say you should win Miss Freeones but it's only because you truly deserve to win. I shall champion that point of view until it's all said and done. I do think you will be adding a few new titles to your signature when everything has settled. I for one look forward to seeing that pretty face of yours bask in the accolades of awesomeness.

Your popularity should only continue to grow from here and I hope you can reap some of the rewards that come along with it because you are a perennial winner as far as I am concerned.

Also, absolutely love the new avatar picture :)

Very Pretty !!! I love your natural look the best :) !

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7271572, member: 586426"]A big kiss for all my Freeones Family....

A_30BcpCMAA720m.png

Briana Lee

That is cool!

Yeah it's gonna be awesome!

I know it's easy for me to say you should win Miss Freeones but it's only because you truly deserve to win. I shall champion that point of view until it's all said and done. I do think you will be adding a few new titles to your signature when everything has settled. I for one look forward to seeing that pretty face of yours bask in the accolades of awesomeness.

Your popularity should only continue to grow from here and I hope you can reap some of the rewards that come along with it because you are a perennial winner as far as I am concerned.

Also, absolutely love the new avatar picture :)

Thanks hun. Believe me I hope you're right!

I chose to go with crazy, but I guess that works just as well.:D

Haha!

Very Pretty !!! I love your natural look the best :) !

Thanks hun. I've been keeping the make up to a minimum lately.