• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sorry sweetie. I thought you were being serious & I had upset you!! :facepalm:
You? Never!!! :D :iloveyou:

c31e08aae41ed3dd828feaca05ec7206_large.jpg

One word: STUNNING, absolutely fabulous! :thumbsup:
But you don't look happy in that picture. Let me guess: probably because I wasn't around, right? :D

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Yes I confirm that having my cock between your soft tits would be fun & Sexy. I don't know how you got such an accurate model of my penis, but I hope you enjoy. :) I'll catch the next show next week

:D See you next week then hun!!

One word: STUNNING, absolutely fabulous! :thumbsup:
But you don't look happy in that picture. Let me guess: probably because I wasn't around, right? :D

Thanks babe. I was going for the sultry look but my friend took the pic before I had it right!! :1orglaugh

OMG guys I'm soooooooo sick!! Think I've got food poisoning. Didn't sleep at all last night & had a massive anxiety attack this morning. I need someone to come take care of me. :crying:

Still I'm gonna post my new preview for you guys. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.girlznation.com/galleries/briana_lee_online_bar_fly

briana_lee_online_bar_fly_5.jpg

briana_lee_online_bar_fly_12.jpg

OMG guys I'm soooooooo sick!! Think I've got food poisoning. Didn't sleep at all last night & had a massive anxiety attack this morning. I need someone to come take care of me. :crying:

I call the role of "nurse"! :cool:

And yes, guys can do that job in today's world. ;)
So off you all go! Go and look for another OCSM who feels under the weather!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Thanks babe. I was going for the sultry look but my friend took the pic before I had it right!! :1orglaugh
Premature release. :D No wonder when you stand in front of any guy! :drool2: :rubbel: :uohs:

Aww sweetie!! :( Get well soon! You know, I'm a paramedic! :shy:

Still I'm gonna post my new preview for you guys. Hope you enjoy.
Oh you're awesome. Posting pics even when sick! :iloveyou:

Who wants to see the dress I wore to my Birthday Party?!

c31e08aae41ed3dd828feaca05ec7206_large.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, you look beautiful as the others have also commented. It was your birthday, but everyone else got the birthday present...seeing you look sooo hot!

Btw, I love your cam shows...you are sexy and you know it! lol

bri dont feel anxious there's your darkrocker now ready to take care of you.I'm going to cook you a sweety,hotty soup and then a good slice of roast meat,then im taking you to bed(not for what u think or maybe yes who knows XD)covering with a blanket,caressing your hair while im reading you a story,maybe singing you a song(but am not so sure coz of someone could think im raping a monkey and would call police ahahahahahahaah),anyways now here its dinner time,bonnet appetite mademoiselle gnam gnam...

Briana Lee

I call the role of "nurse"! :cool:

And yes, guys can do that job in today's world. ;)
So off you all go! Go and look for another OCSM who feels under the weather!

:D I could definitely do with a nurse right about now. :crying:

Let's help Briana feel better by voting for her in Januarys OCSM of the Month contest!! Just go to this thread and vote in the poll at the top:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?580958-VOTE-for-the-January-OCSM-of-the-Month!-WIN-Points!

Remember you need to have posted on the board at least 5 times to be able to see the poll and vote in it. Just posting her name in the thread does not count as a vote!! Let's get voting!! :D

Awwwww thanks Andy. You're such a star! :kiss:

So have you all voted yet?! :D

Premature release. :D No wonder when you stand in front of any guy! :drool2: :rubbel: :uohs:

Aww sweetie!! :( Get well soon! You know, I'm a paramedic! :shy:

Oh you're awesome. Posting pics even when sick! :iloveyou:

Thanks babe. Are you really a paramedic Maley? That would be so cool if you were!

bri dont feel anxious there's your darkrocker now ready to take care of you.I'm going to cook you a sweety,hotty soup and then a good slice of roast meat,then im taking you to bed(not for what u think or maybe yes who knows XD)covering with a blanket,caressing your hair while im reading you a story,maybe singing you a song(but am not so sure coz of someone could think im raping a monkey and would call police ahahahahahahaah),anyways now here its dinner time,bonnet appetite mademoiselle gnam gnam...

Thanks hun, I do need someone to look after me at the mo.

Huh? What's crazy babe?

So yes I am still sick as fuck. Don't feel that much better than yesterday, even after I slept for about 19 hours!! Gotta love sleeping on the bathroom floor when you're just THAT sick!! :crying:
I have however just submitted my application to Miss Freeones!!! Yay!! It'll be my first time this year. So who's gonna vote for me?

I know it's Thursday but I feel far from sexy so I had to did thru my pics & find you guys a Thong Thursday pic. I did have a quick check, but if I've posted it before I'm sorry.

5971cdca007d04bf05fcca32b74aa588_large.jpg

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
So yes I am still sick as fuck. Don't feel that much better than yesterday, even after I slept for about 19 hours!! Gotta love sleeping on the bathroom floor when you're just THAT sick!! :crying:
I have however just submitted my application to Miss Freeones!!! Yay!! It'll be my first time this year. So who's gonna vote for me?

I will and a lot of others will. Easy choice, I don't see much competition when it comes to looks, hotness and participation on the board. Good picture actually: your ass is the only thing the others will see during the competition once you race of to the finish.

Now get to bed, and get better

Briana Lee

I will and a lot of others will. Easy choice, I don't see much competition when it comes to looks, hotness and participation on the board. Good picture actually: your ass is the only thing the others will see during the competition once you race of to the finish.

Now get to bed, and get better

Awwwww thanks babe. Still feeling shitty today but managed to eat something & keep it down at last!!! Just have noooo energy. :crying:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Briana Lee

:booty: :D Thanks babe.

Yes, I am, sweety. Well I actually still need to do a practical year to be a full paramedic. So currently I'm rather a kind of a quarter medic. :D :o

WOW!! That is soooo cool. I had no idea!! You're gonna be a hero!

I'd love to pull on that strap with my teeth and see what's happening. :drool2:

Well....you'd get a big surprise! ;)

Finally feeling abit better today guys, thank you for all your get well wishes, it's really appreciated. Getting really frustrated at not being able to work now. Think I might jump on Streamate tonight & do a couple of shows if I feel up to it. Here's the link if you wanna come join me:

http://www.briana_lee.cammodels.com