• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Actually Leonard, you are incorrect. I dont appreciate you being a know-it-all.
If you've never had a private cam show from me then how could you possibly know?

Well then I'll tell you what. I will buy a chat from you. If you do topless for me which includes showing nipples and all that good stuff and not just quick little flashes, then I will apologize for my comment. If you can't do that, then my comment still holds true, making me still a know-it-all.

actualy, she's nude in the vip shows at CWH, but she wears these stupid stickers on her boobs that really obscure her nips, so it's as good as nn. They're not pasties, but rather stencil-like stickers that go around her nips, so TECHNICALLY she can say she shows everything, but believe me, you won't get too excited when you see them. It's deceptive at best. That, combined with the fact that the lighting is always so dark the few times i've vip'ed with her, and you pretty much can't see anything other than some tanned flesh bouncing. Try it though, I guess there's a chance You Might like it.

I really don't get this girl...she willingly shows her snatch, and even toys it in vip, but she has a really hard time with letting her tits au natural. Go figure. If she won't show them without obstruction in 7.99 vip, I wonder what she does in the regular pchats??

I don't mean to rag on a new model and all, but I feel her advertising is deceptive, so I thought it was only right I give you a 3rd party review.

Cheers.

=D

Well I didn't mean to open this up to ripping on her >_> but I guess when you don't show and make people think you do, people get irritated.

Actually Leonard, you are incorrect. I dont appreciate you being a know-it-all.
If you've never had a private cam show from me then how could you possibly know?

I've seen your VIP chat from CWH (I didn't buy it, lol, thank god, I feel bad for the guy who showed me it), a whole 20 minutes of it. You have tape on your nips, so technically you're NN (well, the part most people would care about seeing when it comes to being teased by you, the tits).

I agree with the other guys. It's pretty lame to be deceptive like that at VIP show prices when you're leading other people on to believe they'll see topless, which EVERY cam model does in VIP, and I've seen VIP's from just about every PF/CWH girl.

It's even sadder that there's been more nipple shown in your previous pf member cams than VIP $8/min chats. LOL!

whaaaaa. one girl on the internet who doesn't show it all... suck it up, move on, quit bitching, and find some other girl you like. I think Briana is smoking hot, and I am sure I am not the only one. I'd rather see this than none of her at all...