• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

briana_lee_XO

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hey yall!! Its Briana Lee herself. I saw the nice things you fellas were saying about me, and i wanted to come by and tell you how much i appreciate the support and encouragement!! Means alot to me =) I saw someone posted my myspace link, feel free to add me and write me ! i have a ton of sexy pics on my myspace, and ill promise to keep em coming !! hehehe. Most of you know have seen my website, it pushes the limits for sure ! Its very sexy and updated all the time, including downloads, girl/girl vids and pics, and candids!! I love to be on my webcam too!! I am available for private one on one shows, ill even do them on MSN =) Anywho,, thanks again guys.. I hope to see u soon! xoxo Briana Lee p.s. if u have any questions or want to get to know me, feel free to ask.

briana_lee_XO

Thanks for the welcome! i get asked often if i will pose nude. For now im happy with being such a big tease and always leaving that element of surprise. It keeps you wanting more. In my private one on one cam shows, u get to see alot more. Thanks guys xo!:thumbsup:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Thanks for the welcome! i get asked often if i will pose nude. For now im happy with being such a big tease and always leaving that element of surprise. It keeps you wanting more. In my private one on one cam shows, u get to see alot more. Thanks guys xo!:thumbsup:
Key words "for now" :D

briana_lee_XO

Lol, well... u never know i guess =) i have some surprises in my private chats!

If you were going to show more over MSN, you would have already said so, so please don't insult me.

Your pics are also kinda tame.

I suggest you follow your competition. Take Nikki Sims for example. Now, THERE'S an example of showing fuck all while turning up the temperature each and every set.

All I'm seeing is "I'm smiling and looking pretty for the camera"
What I really want to see is "I'm having the hottest sex of my life".

You've got a stunning natural beauty. Just that look on your face would be enough for me to consider your site.

briana_lee_XO

maniaks, thankyou sweetheart. Comments always appreciated.
EFFNINE , i never insulted you so im not sure exactly why you say i did. Many of my members and fans are pleased i do privates on messenger, and thats why i was sharing it, and yes you would see more of me on there than anywhere else.
My photos are not tame, im not sure if you know this but MYSPACE will delete any photo they consider too racey. So if your not a member you haven't seen my real work.

Thank you

briana_lee_XO

photo bucket will delete these im sure lol..

briana_set16_3862.jpg

sample vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDp8_nEgFU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

www.myspace.com/letitbleedsoitcanheal add me cuz i luv u! ;)