• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Congrats to you. You did not get my vote but looking at your activity on these boards you are well deserved to get the bye into the finals. Since you started posting you have been a monster for your fans.

Something I'd like to ask. You have been on FreeOnes since 2008. Starting in August you started posting and haven't stopped since. We all appreciate this. What was it that got you into posting? You seem to enjoy all of the banter with us fans. How come you didn't start sooner?

Bob

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Sweetie!

Your welcome! :D
Do you take some special christmas photos?
:iloveyou:

Actually I received my special Christmas outfit that I'm going to shoot in in the mail the other day!! You're gonna love it! :rolleyes:

id love to meet ya too, but i expect nothing less then second base ;) lol

Haha! I'm sure you would hun!! ;)

Congratulations on the OCSM of the Month title Briana! :D

Way to go Briana :nanner:

Congratulations on the win

Thank you guys and to all of you that voted for me. I'm stoked that I won!! :D :D

Congrats to you. You did not get my vote but looking at your activity on these boards you are well deserved to get the bye into the finals. Since you started posting you have been a monster for your fans.

Something I'd like to ask. You have been on FreeOnes since 2008. Starting in August you started posting and haven't stopped since. We all appreciate this. What was it that got you into posting? You seem to enjoy all of the banter with us fans. How come you didn't start sooner?

Bob

Actually I did used to post on here a long time ago. It was when I 1st started my non nude site. Unfortunately there were a few guys on here that took offence to the fact that I was non nude on my site but full nude when I was camming and felt they needed to insult me at every move. It kinda put me off so I stopped posting. In fact it put me off forums altogether for a while.
It was a friend of mine, that was already posting on here, that persuaded me to come back as things had changed and there was alot of really nice guys posting on here now. And he was sooo right!! :D

Congratulations Brianna!

Thank you soooo much babe. :kiss:

Actually I received my special Christmas outfit that I'm going to shoot in in the mail the other day!! You're gonna love it! :rolleyes:

Woww! Thanks Briana. :D I'm looking forward to see it.

I finished my first pic than I started the second one for Rihanna WFL = wild female L? :1orglaugh
(I will send you both pic in e-mail, after I finished them.) You gonna love them. :)
I'll tell U everything about the meeting. ;)
And of course..Just TWO DAYS. :drool2:

I :iloveyou: SO MUCH! :kiss:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
i voted!!!!!!

Thanks babe!!

I almost forgot that it was Titty Tuesday!! Here's a titty pic from my set from last week. :D

7f5eb82b844e48eee52a0d63f6fb6b91_large.jpg

Love love love the new set! Is it bad that Briana is wearing clothes in most of my favorite pics from it? Such a beautiful woman!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No room for idiots here. Just good old home spun perverts.