• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brett Rossi

http://www.*********************/2013/06/16/brett-rossi-wild-and-free/

Once again a truly beautiful woman

HOWEVER

WHY! Why did Twisty's Airbrush out her Tatt! It is a part of her - so why do it? Either show it or don't have her pose but don't remove her Tatt by "home plate"

Once again a truly beautiful woman

HOWEVER

WHY! Why did Twisty's Airbrush out her Tatt! It is a part of her - so why do it? Either show it or don't have her pose but don't remove her Tatt by "home plate"

I think she has been having treatment to have that tatt removed so it wont be part of her for very much longer

I think she has been having treatment to have that tatt removed so it wont be part of her for very much longer

Not sure how I feel about that. I like women to be Tatt free but once I see it if it isn't that bad it becomes a part of her and "acceptable". Tori Black has her tatt on the left side of her mid-section and now I think it looks nice. Aimee Sweet had a Spade on the side of her stomach. I am head over Heels Madly in Love with Jenni Lee and she has a Tatt above "home Plate" and i love it because only way you can see it is when she is fully shaven and she looks sensational that way. Not sure if I like Brett Tatt Free or not - if she is. Next time we hook up I'll make sure and ask her about it :angel1:

TheBrettRossi

Official Checked Star Member

Hi guys,
I'm actually having my tat removed and have been going through the process for the past year. I got my tat very young and have hated it since the day it was placed on my body. With that being said, I've always felt insecure about it and have felt it's very distracting in my photos. So, with that being said.... I chose to start the removal process last year when I signed with Twistys. We cover it with make up during my shoots because now it is extremely faded and looks like a nasty bruise. It will be gone soon though!!

Hi guys,
I'm actually having my tat removed and have been going through the process for the past year. I got my tat very young and have hated it since the day it was placed on my body. With that being said, I've always felt insecure about it and have felt it's very distracting in my photos. So, with that being said.... I chose to start the removal process last year when I signed with Twistys. We cover it with make up during my shoots because now it is extremely faded and looks like a nasty bruise. It will be gone soon though!!

Ain't that great abut this site - we get stuff straight from the person in question. Brett - at the November Glamourcon in Long Beach I worked the door where people came in/out. Entering the room your booth was immediately to the right meaning I had plenty of time to see all that went on there. You can go back and look at my posts in this thread and all have been the same - very complimentary. I loved the fact you were so down to earth and "normal" - something others there aren't at time. You have a real sense of GND charm and beauty - and a smile that would have lit up the room had the lights gone out. You got yourself a new fan that day - did you ever! I wish everyone here could be lucky enough to some day meet you in person so they can see you are one of the most beautiful women out there - maybe more inner than outer beauty.

Might as well ask Brett the one question asked here more than any other (Besdies: Will You Marry Me :dunno:)

Any plans to go from G/G to B/G in the future?

Mixed emotions here. Bummed to see you will be doing other things but that is tempered by the fact you will be happy doing it. Personal Satisfaction is #1 for anyone - no matter what they do. If someone can't look at themselves in the mirror and like the person they see on the inside - they need to do something else so they do have inner happiness. If this is what it takes for your inner self to be happy and content that is the ONLY thing anyone can ask for

Now - gonna add my $.02 here. The pix in the link.........There are a few candids in which you have little to no makeup on. Those are your very best pix because they show the REAL YOU! Any woman can toss on 400 pounds of makeup and look great - very few can go with little to no makeup on and look radiant and beautiful. You Kayden Kross and Heather Vandeven are 3 of the most naturally beautiful women in the industry and EVER! If you want suggestions for a layout for your site:

On a nice Sunny SoCal day, go out poolside in some skimpy bikini or even a Slingshot with NO makeup on. Prance about in the pool getting all wet - hair, too (women have no idea how sexy that is to a guy - wet hair from the shower or pool). After the pool lay out in the sun. If that is all you wish to do - fine. If you wish to let your fingers/hands explore your body - also fine. But shoot outside letting the Sun's natural light be your only light and let your true natural beauty shine thru.

Best of success to whatever you choose to do in a few weeks.