• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brett Rossi

As STUNNING as Brett looks nekkid - and does she ever with one of the sexiest bodies ever given to a woman - she looks hotter in the first pic wearing this sexy outfit. I'd much rather see her at the start wearing this outfit than 100% nekkid - to start

Today is June 30 meaning tomorrow is July 1 and Brett is saying Adios to us all today - in her current form.

I hate speaking for others but will do so here knowing most share the same thoughts: Brett - THANK YOU! Thank you for getting into this biz and opening yourself up to us - figuratively and literally. We hope to see you doing stuff July 1 and beyond but if not - thank you for all you have left behind (and what a behind you have). You are truly one of the most beautiful women EVER! Don't know what your personal life is like but if there is a "Mr Brett Rossi" - DUDE.......You are one of the very luckiest Men EVER! You have one of the hottest women EVER as your Girl - DON'T FUCK IT UP. Do whatever you need to do to keep her in your life because if you let her go she will be scooped up ASAP by someone who realizes true beauty

Brett as for your leaving: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

TheBrettRossi

Official Checked Star Member
As STUNNING as Brett looks nekkid - and does she ever with one of the sexiest bodies ever given to a woman - she looks hotter in the first pic wearing this sexy outfit. I'd much rather see her at the start wearing this outfit than 100% nekkid - to start

Today is June 30 meaning tomorrow is July 1 and Brett is saying Adios to us all today - in her current form.

I hate speaking for others but will do so here knowing most share the same thoughts: Brett - THANK YOU! Thank you for getting into this biz and opening yourself up to us - figuratively and literally. We hope to see you doing stuff July 1 and beyond but if not - thank you for all you have left behind (and what a behind you have). You are truly one of the most beautiful women EVER! Don't know what your personal life is like but if there is a "Mr Brett Rossi" - DUDE.......You are one of the very luckiest Men EVER! You have one of the hottest women EVER as your Girl - DON'T FUCK IT UP. Do whatever you need to do to keep her in your life because if you let her go she will be scooped up ASAP by someone who realizes true beauty

Brett as for your leaving: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Thank you for the sweet comment :0)

TheBrettRossi

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys,
Brett Rossi here. I wanted to let you guys know what exactly is going on. Today, July 1st I have officially fullfilled my Twistys contract. I have decided to go back to school and further my education and place performing on hold. I made a video for ya'll to watch to give you guys a little insight. In the video I address some rumors and tell you exactly whats been going on with me. I also mention there is a BIG surprise coming out with in the next few months that I think my fans will all love. I will still be doing monthly feature dance appearances and my website will continue to be updated and managed by Twistys. Soon, my website will be the ONLY place you can see what's going on with me. Candid photos, home videos, exclusive content etc etc. Did i mention, exclusive content you won't be able to find anywhere else? Once again, I would like to elaborate that this is solely a hiatus and NOT retirement. Retirement is what I consider a performer announces or does when they are completely done with the business. You will still be able to catch me around from time to time, however I'm not sure if I will ever go back to performing. Maybe I will ... maybe I wont. We'll just have to wait and see. ;)

http://youtu.be/PR899LP9UXs

Enjoy!
xo,
BR

I have Brett Rossi news and it's really good ... Seems her entire hiatus is a hoax to everyone. Remember when BiBi posted pictures of her and eric on her twitter when they were on the same set? I have inside information that says she was filming her first boygirl movie for digital playground that day. It is a movie staring all the contract girls (jesse,kayden,bibi,&selena) which is why bibi posted those pictures, however brett is the lead role because it is her first movie as the new girl on the roster. The whole thing is supposed to be hush hush, but I hear that she is going to be the new dp girl. Mark my words, the movie will be released sometime the end of this summer and the news will be out by then that she is the new girl for dp. She supposedly is on a hiatus while they finish negotiating her contract. Finally!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her do boygirl. This is huge!

I have Brett Rossi news and it's really good ... Seems her entire hiatus is a hoax to everyone. Remember when BiBi posted pictures of her and eric on her twitter when they were on the same set? I have inside information that says she was filming her first boygirl movie for digital playground that day. It is a movie staring all the contract girls (jesse,kayden,bibi,&selena) which is why bibi posted those pictures, however brett is the lead role because it is her first movie as the new girl on the roster. The whole thing is supposed to be hush hush, but I hear that she is going to be the new dp girl. Mark my words, the movie will be released sometime the end of this summer and the news will be out by then that she is the new girl for dp. She supposedly is on a hiatus while they finish negotiating her contract. Finally!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her do boygirl. This is huge!

IF this is true - and I (and others should hope it is) this is GREAT news. To see her bent over and getting it doggie or riding cowgirl or..........would be great. Only thing is I would be soooooooooo envious of the guy - getting paid to do what others would pay a lot to do. Brett Rossi has one of the most perfect bodies ever. Heather Vendeven might be the most perfect but Brett ain't far behnd

IF this is true - and I (and others should hope it is) this is GREAT news. To see her bent over and getting it doggie or riding cowgirl or..........would be great. Only thing is I would be soooooooooo envious of the guy - getting paid to do what others would pay a lot to do. Brett Rossi has one of the most perfect bodies ever. Heather Vendeven might be the most perfect but Brett ain't far behnd

I agree with Brett having a very good body, but like all other girls finally making the transition to boy/girl hardcore, I will be believe it when I see it. I also thought it was weird when Bibi Jones posted the video of Brett in the robe and then Erik in the same video. That was a subtle hint if this does turn out to be true.