• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Pittsburgh synagogue shooting multiple fatalities

Yeah you don't engage most on here because you have no real argument or anything to actually concretely provide. So don't derail

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah you don't engage most on here because you have no real argument or anything to actually concretely provide. So don't derail

Actually no one engages me about these except bob a little bit.
You sure dont.
I have asked a ton of questions about things that dont add up in so many of these drills portrayed as real events......never get an answer.
Never get a rational explanation.
Never.

But all you need to do is prove a positive, which should be pretty easy to do. If they really happen then there should be tons of evidence that they did.
You show me one thing in any one of the scores of post Sandy Hook MASS KILLINGS that proves it really happened.
Just one thing. Do it please.

How about this: Show me one thing in this Synagogue shooting that proves it really happened and show me one thing in any one of the scores of Post Obama 2nd Term Mass Killings that proves they really happened.
Thats 2 things. Do it.

By the wayside, The official story is that there was an hour long standoff and shootout between THE WHITE RACIST and THE PO PO.
Any video of the shootout come out yet?
And 3 cops were supposedly shot by an AR-15 but I havent heard anything else about these cops.
3 cops getting shot is a pretty big deal.
Any news on how they are doing? Interviews maybe? Anything?
I'm very concerned.

And you're a broken record of going nowhere with what have to say. Bob and I have shared info and even provided numbers for you to call. But you give your same bullshit reply. 50 single line sentences about a whole lofts nothing.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And you're a broken record of going nowhere with what have to say. Bob and I have shared info and even provided numbers for you to call. But you give your same bullshit reply. 50 single line sentences about a whole lofts nothing.

phone numbers?
cmon, just give me 2 things that prove any one of the scores of post Sandy Hook mass killings are real.
obviously you know so much because you are always telling me I am wrong.
Prove a positive , should be so easy.

I won't ask again because if you can't I don't want to embarrass you.

Wow sheck out the gofraudme for this one.
it just topped ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
https://www.gofundme.com/tree-of-life-synagogue-shooting

maxresdefault.jpg

And that is only one of many gofraudme pages for this terrible terrible tragedy by another terrible terrible White Guy and or Mooslim.
Plus the millions and millions that will go to the PO PO, the hospitals, the jewish synagogues, the town, and all others involved in this drill for years and years to come.
Not that a mountain of cash as high as MT. Everest is any motive to lie.

So how about those 2 things whimsy? You should be able to get them in like 2 minutes considering how many there are.

Correction:
6 cops were shot during the hour long standoff.
Any video surface yet?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I forgot what event it was but others and I provided details of funeral places with times and dates and places of rest. Phone numbers where death certificates can still be provided. Those and the synagogue shooting victims list have the same information to provide concrete proof of the truth that it was not fake.

Update soon.

I forgot what event it was but others and I provided details of funeral places with times and dates and places of rest. Phone numbers where death certificates can still be provided. Those and the synagogue shooting victims list have the same information to provide concrete proof of the truth that it was not fake.

Update soon.

My examples of proof was Gavelston Texas shooting. Yours Bob was I believe the Parkland Florida shooting and another, I want to say... Indiana maybe. Anyways, the point is Meester, you have been provided with actual phone numbers (not youtube links) and provided by Bob funeral times and dates, certificates and a myriad of other information you choose to dismiss and blow off. When you are asked about what has been provided to you you simply ask the stupid answer a question with a question child response of being caught in headlights: what? What are you talking about???

You then, Meester, continue to go on a extremely vague and dense rant about nothing, maybe post a YouTube video, twist our posts around and call us dumb for not agreeing with you.

bobjustbob

It didn't exist if it didn't happen to me.

That is the mantra. Is this the only way to convince meestre and those thinking likely? That may be and I don't want that to happen.

That bomber guy and his antics. A simple visit to the USPS site spells out the several ways mail is dealt with. Mail is screened at various levels at different locations. There was a return to sender. Government officials names on the face of the package that did not match the actual spelling on their names.

This kid does not listen in class. Mom and dad are trying to help him with his science projects but he won't participate. Failure after failure to visit the funerals. Failures of failures to to take due diligence to follow up on information.

Meester, you claim so many people are not dead but alive. Claim that with a fact with any person.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Conspiracy theory is religion to you, meester, no one is going to knock you off your beliefs. You can apply that same dogmatic view to anything, it doesn't make you right, just delusional.

It didn't exist if it didn't happen to me.

That is the mantra. Is this the only way to convince meestre and those thinking likely? That may be and I don't want that to happen.

That bomber guy and his antics. A simple visit to the USPS site spells out the several ways mail is dealt with. Mail is screened at various levels at different locations. There was a return to sender. Government officials names on the face of the package that did not match the actual spelling on their names.

This kid does not listen in class. Mom and dad are trying to help him with his science projects but he won't participate. Failure after failure to visit the funerals. Failures of failures to to take due diligence to follow up on information.

Meester, you claim so many people are not dead but alive. Claim that with a fact with any person.

We're just gonna be called essentially retarded sheep.

He will asks us again what we asked of him and why we cant answer what he asks. He is that crappy tennis player that knows how to hit back but has no purpose or strategy to land anything that points for him.

We could take all of his posts and line it up with naked eye and find it is the same responses over and over. Only differences will be nouns. But Nothing real. Just a parrot mimicking same reply.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Conspiracy theory is religion to you, meester, no one is going to knock you off your beliefs. You can apply that same dogmatic view to anything, it doesn't make you right, just delusional.

No X, truth is religion to me.
Scores of mass killings since Sandy hook.
100's and 100's of millions of dollars generated.
You show me one piece of proof that any of them were real other than someone on tv telling you what happened.
1 photo, 1 piece of video. Anything. Choose your mass killing.

You say I'm delusional?
Maybe you are delusional for automatically believing that any of these things are actual events and not drills portrayed as real in order to generate a shit ton of money and push a particular agenda.
Not based on any real evidence other than CNN and your government told you what happened.

Still waiting on that proof whimsy.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Funny how after every one I post things (mostly from the MSM) that just dont add up. Conflicting reports by fake news and police, lack of any video
or other physical evidence, people with clearly fake injuries and unbelievable stories and miraculous overnight recoveries. ect ect ect.
Never once does anybody directly oppose a particular thing and show me why I am wrong.
Never.

This guy
B3-AM630_TXVICT_P_20180518181617.jpg

got shot directly in the back of his head and it came out below his left ear.
He was released from the hospital less than 4 hours later than spent the rest of the day and well into after dark in the summer doing smiliey interviews with CNN without any hint of pain or emotional trauma.
He also made well over 100K in gofraudme alone that day.

I could fill 20 pages here with the same kind of stories.
I don't believe it.
You do.
Who's delusional?

Never once does anybody directly oppose a particular thing and show me why I am wrong.

oh baloney. Myself, my brother and several others here have frequently pointed out the gaping holes in your flights of fancy.

you clearly know nothing about gunshot wounds. I've been shot twice and based on the degree of trauma there's no reason for a hospital to keep you around if your wound isn't life imperiling.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-10-at-4.42.18-PM-1-1920x1000-c-top.jpg

There's the grave of the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook shootings. I guess you'd contend the grave is actually empty, and that the boy got plastic surgery and is now living high on the hog under a fake identity thanks to being financed by Jewish bankers.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You know what, shithed? I've met survivors of the Las Vegas shooting. I'm related to FDNY firefighters who lost scores of friends and coworkers on 9/11. I've met with first responders from Connecticut who were at Sandy Hook that terrible day. If you had the balls to personally tell them or me that none of it was real or that it was some vast conspiracy, they'd tear through you like a turd through wet toilet paper. And I'd join in. Because regardless of facts, you deem it necessary to piss on the memory of real people. Even though you're outweighed by evidence, eyewitnesses, personal accounts, and truth; you're determined that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Renowned experts in their fields, Nobel prize winners, physicists; you'd take them on because you don't understand Occam's razor. You type with anonymity because you're a cowardly cunt who probably can't hold down a job as an assistant crack whore and throw pebbles at people with greater intellect, integrity and honor because you're a petty, simple minded, clown of a human being.

You take umbrage at people who use facts because you think they're being unfair or some horseshit. Take a break from wearing your tinfoil hat. The next time there's a horrible tragedy ask yourself, "Should I be a cunt today?" Or should you simply write, "Wow, that's awful. I hope the people in that community get through this." But I doubt you would because you're lured into buttfuckery almost as bad as Commander Potatoe. I have no use for you or your insidious, poorly executed, stupid musings on anything. You are less than a man today. Live with that.
\
That's for MeesterPerfect, if anyone was wondering.

bobjustbob

1 photo, 1 piece of video of what? What are you looking for in a photo or video to prove death?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok I'll narrow it back down.
Show me some proof in this synogogue shooting.
Not people on CNN telling you what happened.
Not government employees following orders and/or about to receive a huge payday telling you what happened.
Not Trump playing his role as BAD PREZ.

Actual physical proof.
There never is any except for the exception of Boston in which they had two people taking pictures from 2 different angles that both began exactly 1 second after the bomb went off.
Anyone who looks at these many photos can see it was fake.
So they stopped releasing video and photos after that.

So back to squirell hill where a drill doing the exact same thing was done earlier this year.
Show me one piece of actual proof.
It cant be done because there is none. And that is a fact.
Because its another money making staged event pushing an exact agenda immediately.
I think 2 things: 1 you are just so used to it that you can't see the artificialness of every one.
2- Its just too much for you to handle knowing your own government is completely full of shit.
You've been told since birth how its the greatest country and always right. It never was.
Its always been controlled by the money and nothing else.
So you go into denial, stick your head in the sand and wait for the next one.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And on yootoob, the biggest media hub in the world, after each phony fake show there would be hundreds of videos showing exposing the fraud.
And they would get lots of views.
After Vegas they now ban literally everything that even remotely questions any of it.

So now all that is left are the official msm channels.
Look at the thumbs down on them.
Look at all the comments calling bullshit.
They can't scrub them fast enough.
I may be the minority here but I am far from the minority overall.

People dont trust this government, they dont trust its controlled news media, and they see what they are doing.

They can slow down the truth from spreading but they can't stop it.
And soon you will be the minority, if youre not already.