• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*** BREAKING NEWS *** Jersey Shore cancelled

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Not till I make my money back from AC and Monmouth Park.

Better hurry.

AC is losing billions and Monmouth is breathing thru a straw.

I'm ashamed of you Bobby, you should support ALL Jersey shows....help our struggling economy.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Better hurry.

AC is losing billions and Monmouth is breathing thru a straw.

I'm ashamed of you Bobby, you should support ALL Jersey shows....help our struggling economy.

Thursday twilight racing at Monmouth. They card 7 races, half are maidens and most are 6 horse races. The drive time is longer than the racing program. Next year those rats will be served on someone's plate with a garnish in France.

Ready for the fall/winter season in AC. Go to kayak.com and get your $25 rooms with tax on Black Horse Pike. Also, nice to see how Revel is changing the face of AC. They may knock down that place before they even finish building it.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Aw.... :(

I'm dedicate a fist pump and pour a forty to mourn the death of the golden egg of primetime that was Joisy Sho.

It's been 3 days since I posted this, I don't think it's breaking news anymore.

but keep the celebration going!!

:partysml: :partysml: :partysml:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
It may be over but it will never end! :thumbsup:
[video]http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/832952/season-6-supertease.jhtml#id=1693319[/video]

DR. B

Closed Account
jersey shore and the state of new jersey is for cocksucks anyways, fergitahboutit

Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

Yes. And I remember when they had VJ's like Martha Quinn who would introduce the videos like it was a radio station.

and a steady stream of Duran Duran, Eurythmics, The Police, Culture Club.

Also remember very few black acts maybe a Prince song every now and then

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

I am old, I remember. They even had shows you could watch without feeling embarrased.

Don't know if the show ran in the USA, but do you remember Ray Cokes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Cokes

Those were the golden years.

Today, when I switch through channels, and hit MTV, I feel like... so you sold out completely, why don't you go and rub out the 'Music' from your channel name?