• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*** BREAKING NEWS *** Jersey Shore cancelled

I think he meant "Broken" news.

Anyway, that shit's not really cancelled. It's only changing names. There are at least a couple of spinoffs. That's how crap tv is. It oozes out into other clones.

So in other words, just like roaches, wherever you see one there's bound to be more around? :dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
tumblr_lrqus10xnb1qdladl.gif

Unfortunately, the good news is paired with bad news. Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations is having its final season this fall, and it's being dubbed "the final tour."

Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

I don't remember it first hand, but I know all about it. I understand that YouTube has made the idea of music videos on television somewhat obsolete, but the network could at least have some music-related programming. But no, everything has to be about dating, partying, cheating, etc. It's a shame if you ask me.

Why are people complaining that MTV doesn't play music? Would you watch it if they did? No. It pains me to think of the shit they'd play and the good bands they'd ruin.

I feel like I should sit some kids next to a fireplace and tell them tales of old, like when MTV used to play music. They wouldn't believe the tale.
You'd have to explain what music is to them, first.

Unfortunately, the good news is paired with bad news. Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations is having its final season this fall, and it's being dubbed "the final tour."

WHAT!?!?!?!?

MTV was around long enough to distort people's perception of music, making it more about image than the music. A total brainwashing corporation. They made their mess and then turned over to reality shows, which is another mess. Fuck MTV, past, present and future.
4zusygj.jpg

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Yeah, it's too bad. :crying: It really is one of my favorite shows on television. While Anthony can be a bit of a snob at times, I feel like he could travel to to the most boring places on earth and make them seem interesting.

MTV was around long enough to distort people's perception of music, making it more about image than the music. A total brainwashing corporation. They made their mess and then turned over to reality shows, which is another mess. Fuck MTV, past, present and future.
4zusygj.jpg

You're right. To this day, their shitty award shows prove your point.

4zusygj.jpg

good post. :thumbsup: