• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*** BREAKING NEWS *** Jersey Shore cancelled

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good. It's about time. MTV is garbage central now.
I guess we'll be seeing them at clubs and now begging for hand outs.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6962932, member: 586426"]Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

If you do, you're no longer young...........

and, yes, I do remember

DR. B

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6962932, member: 586426"]Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

i remember when they use to play music videos, yeah.

120 minutes

Headbangers Ball

Buzz Bin - was my favorite, had nothing but alternative videos.

Yo! MTV Raps

TRL killed the music video....

Anyone remember when MTV used to play music?!

Sadly, yes. Further, anyone remember when MTV used to actually censor said videos and used to be criticized for being ridiculously politically correct and "sensitive?"

I remember when the video for Anthrax's "Madhouse," was banned from MTV for making references to mental illness and showing people smoking cigarettes, I shit you not. Oh, how times have changed.

Jersey Shore was shit, but its not even close to being the worst thing on tv. Long Island Medium??? Here Comes Honey Boo Boo??? Toddlers and Tiaras?? Get this trash off tv.

Say Yes to the Dress? I've never seen so many selfish cunts concentrated in one show. All this reality bullshit reveals the worst of humanity.

Jersey Shore was shit, but its not even close to being the worst thing on tv. Long Island Medium??? Here Comes Honey Boo Boo??? Toddlers and Tiaras?? Get this trash off tv.

I've never even heard of those first two. Who the fuck is Honey Boo Boo?

I think that idiot OP is overdoing it with the "***BREAKING NEWS***" crap :cussing:

I think he meant "Broken" news.

Anyway, that shit's not really cancelled. It's only changing names. There are at least a couple of spinoffs. That's how crap tv is. It oozes out into other clones.