• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

:eek: No wonder he's going to need that M-60!! :eek:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow... the beginning was worthy enough to make the entire episode awesome... I still can't believe what happened @ the end of the episode.. he was one of my favorite personalities!! that sucks Big time!!! I didn't see that happening!! nor did I see Todd filling in either.. breaking bad never ceases to amaze me... I still think there was only 1 TV series that was better then BB, but BB is probably my 2nd favorite TV series of all-time!!

I am really gonna hate that BB is gonna end after 5 seasons just like my all-time favorite show did. I guess all great things must come to an end.. but its hard, I tell you, its hard, the fiending for more never goes away.. err. :uohs: well atleast Shameless will still be rolling along w/ American Horror Story, hey, did anyone hear if they ever announced a final season for SOA or it still undecided?? :dunno:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've watched this series from the very beginning and last night was the first time that I actually saw something coming. I really liked that character. But once he started making bad decisions (putting ALL of the money in one bank and using the same lawyer for all of his guys), I did see the handwriting on the wall for him. He lost the ability to hide in plain sight, like Gus said. Great character though - one of the best ever. Miguel, you will be missed. :wave2:

And poor little Kaylee doesn't get that 18th birthday present. :crying:

It wasn't until last nights episode that I hoped Walt would meet a horrible end. I can't believe my favorite character is gone :(

Maybe he's not dead.... and that's why the M-60, I mean, if someone like (no spoilers here) was coming after you, what weapon would make you feel more comfortable to face him?

Shifty

O.G.
Mike ? :shocked:

Mike ! :confused:

M m m m i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i k k k k k k k k k e e e e e e e e e e e e ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :hairpull: :weeping:

It wasn't until last nights episode that I hoped Walt would meet a horrible end. I can't believe my favorite character is gone :(
Yup,I want Walt dead too.He's being too much of an asshole to stay alive.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I wonder at what point in the season we'll catch up with the flash-forward in the first episode. Will it be during this episode, the beginning of next season, the middle of next season, when? I'm interested to see what leads up to the situation we were presented with.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Maybe he's not dead.... and that's why the M-60, I mean, if someone like (no spoilers here) was coming after you, what weapon would make you feel more comfortable to face him?

I think he's dead. But he also has a crew of guys that might want to avenge his death, even if most of them are "out of pocket" just now. Does anyone know if the Black guy that was helping Gus/following Walt got caught? I don't remember what happened to him. He seemed like one of the main enforcers last season.

As for which weapon I'd go for... for 2 or 3 guys, an H&K MP5. For a whole bunch of guys, it's like that movie line (that I can't remember the name of the movie): "when you absolutely, positively have to kill everybody in the room: the AK-47. There is no substitute." Slap a 100 round drum in a heavy barrel AK (or an RPK) and everybody quickly becomes either a live friend or a dead enemy. :)

Yup,I want Walt dead too.He's being too much of an asshole to stay alive.

The genius writers and Vince Gilligan have been transforming Walt all season (really all through the series, but more this season, I think). Even though he's been a drug dealer/supplier and a killer from the beginning, he's been a pretty sympathetic character. Don't you think? Now he's not. And I'm disappointed too. But I think it does fit the overall theme of the show; Walt has been "Breaking Bad" and coming out of his shell to show what might be his true, dark nature for quite some time. The cancer and this money making opportunity just accelerated the transformation. I mean, who knew that the loss of his stake in Gray Matter Technologies was still eating away at him as much as we just saw? Like many, I also miss the old Walt. But I guess to wrap up the series, they had to find a way to end it with finality. And I don't expect Walt to ride off into the sunset. But then again, maybe this really isn't his true nature and he'll revert back to the guy who was ready to do anything and everything, not for money, but for his family. It could go either way. These writers are so brilliant and talented I wouldn't even try to outguess which way they may go. They put the writers of Lost to shame, IMO.

I wonder at what point in the season we'll catch up with the flash-forward in the first episode. Will it be during this episode, the beginning of next season, the middle of next season, when? I'm interested to see what leads up to the situation we were presented with.

Just based on the Teddy bear flash-forward and the way that was brilliantly played out, I'm guessing it'll be pretty much near the very end of the series.

I'm really going to miss this show! :(

He's dead.

Even though I thought that most of last season was kinda boring(more like a slow burn),I thought that one scene made up for the the entire season's slow spots.

^ I was just thinking about changing my avatar to Gus' Face Off pic, but I guess I don't want to be a walking, posting spoiler for those people who haven't caught up to it.

^ I was just thinking about changing my avatar to Gus' Face Off pic, but I guess I don't want to be a walking, posting spoiler for those people who haven't caught up to it.

OOps!! I mean, SPOILER ALERT!! If you haven't been watching the best show on TV for the last couple of years, DO NOT READ MY POST!! Thanx.