• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
"Dead Freight":

Hard

Fucking

Core!!!

:eek:

No doubt that episode was so Badass!! I should have known what was gonna happen @ the end, when you think about the beginning and you hear a train horn in the middle of a dessert after the kid gets back on his bike, I should have connected the dots as soon as they started talkin about "Jackin" the train. :facepalm:

Todd didn't even hesitate, did he? Did not see that coming.

Regarding the kid, I guess todd had no choice, whatelse were they gonna do with him @ that point? Everybody knows how the old saying goes "curiousity killed the cat" the kid was in the wrong place @ the wrong time, if they would've let him go, the kid prolly gets them "hemmed up" cuz more then likely he would have told somebody what he saw, even though he prolly didn't understand what he saw. :uohs::dunno:

Todd will be killed because Jesse can't handle kid killers and Walt will somehow manipulate things into eradicating Todd to please his baby boy Jesse. My prediction

Marlo Manson

Todd will be killed because Jesse can't handle kid killers and Walt will somehow manipulate things into eradicating Todd to please his baby boy Jesse. My prediction

I was thinking todd may get clipped for killing the kid as well.. we'll have too see how it plays out. :D:dunno:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The writing and scene setups in this series are just amazing! Same with the camera shots (Skyler in the background, as Walt holds the baby). Everyone who works on this show is a damn genius!

That final scene was foreshadowed by what Mike said about there being two kinds of heists: the ones where the guys get away... and the ones where witnesses are left alive. We already know that Walt is not above harming kids. At one time, he was. But he changed. Maybe what Gus did to the kid who shot Combo made Walt think about that more deeply. :dunno: But yeah, I wonder how it will play out, if this action by Todd comes down to another vote. If Mike stands by his own words, then he's got to just shrug his shoulders. While soft-hearted Jesse will definitely have a problem with it - he's the moral backbone of the group now, even though he smoked Gale in cold blood. But will Walter see Todd as the kind of guy that he'd like to keep around for future use, or will he placate Jesse?

What an amazing show!!! Not since The Wire has a show blown me away like this!

Holy shit was that episode good! Because of what Mike said about the two kinds of robberies I knew someone was going to get whacked, but I was expecting the engineers to get it somehow, maybe them seeing Jesse and/or Todd near the container cars. I guess by the end of the episode I forgot about the kid in the bike because he was shown before the credits it made me think he was somehow related to a future episode (like the first episode of the season where Walk has longer hair and an M-60 in the trunk of the car)

How about this twist: Jesse has a problem with killing the kid, wants Todd dead, but Mike and Walt side with Todd....and Jesse dies to silence him

Marlo Manson

Holy shit was that episode good! Because of what Mike said about the two kinds of robberies I knew someone was going to get whacked, but I was expecting the engineers to get it somehow, maybe them seeing Jesse and/or Todd near the container cars. I guess by the end of the episode I forgot about the kid in the bike because he was shown before the credits it made me think he was somehow related to a future episode (like the first episode of the season where Walk has longer hair and an M-60 in the trunk of the car)

How about this twist: Jesse has a problem with killing the kid, wants Todd dead, but Mike and Walt side with Todd....and Jesse dies to silence him

I knew the engineers were not gonna die, the train had to be "jacked" without anybody knowing, dead engineers wouldn't allow for a unknown hiest, Jesse just has to live w/ the kid gettin whacked, it just boils down to the cost of doing business, Jesse has to realize letting the kid go could lead to the whole crew getting life in jail, a dead kid is the cost of doing business. :2 cents:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I knew the engineers were not gonna die, the train had to be "jacked" without anybody knowing, dead engineers wouldn't allow for a unknown hiest, Jesse just has to live w/ the kid gettin whacked, it just boils down to the cost of doing business, Jesse has to realize letting the kid go could lead to the whole crew getting life in jail, a dead kid is the cost of doing business. :2 cents:
Well it's not certain if the kid would have talked. We don't know what point he got there or if he even knows what he saw. He didn't strike me as a chatterbox kid who would go blabbing to police or his parents about what he saw and chances are he wouldn't be able to really understand that he saw a crime going down.

kid: "Dad, I saw some guys with a generator and there was a train and stuff"
Dad: a) cool story bro
b) I can't be bothered to take that to the police. Was there a murder?
kid: no...
dad: Good enough *goes back to reading paper*

Marlo Manson

Well it's not certain if the kid would have talked. We don't know what point he got there or if he even knows what he saw. He didn't strike me as a chatterbox kid who would go blabbing to police or his parents about what he saw and chances are he wouldn't be able to really understand that he saw a crime going down.

kid: "Dad, I saw some guys with a generator and there was a train and stuff"
Dad: a) cool story bro
b) I can't be bothered to take that to the police. Was there a murder?
kid: no...
dad: Good enough *goes back to reading paper*

All that is true, but, nobody in the crew had the luxury of knowing anything about the kid, its not like they'd go do some research to findout what the kid knows / knew, and go on the assumption that he wouldn't lead to some type of loose end, whether it be a witness, a potential blackmailer, or the competition's informant, remember, no loose ends.. Besides it was a spontaneous response to a situation the crew had no control over. just saying, better safe than sorry.. I mean it sucks a little innocent kid had to die, but, like I mentioned earlier, its the cost of doing buisness in there line of work. :dunno::2 cents:

Rey C.

I'm late to the game! Just finished season 1 last night :X

So you haven't "met" Jane yet, huh? I think she shows up in Season 2. But anyway, when you first got here, you reminded me of someone by your appearance... and it was "Jane Margolis". When you get through Season 2, let me know what you think. The character was played by Krysten Ritter (who, much like you, has a uniquely beautiful look), so it's not like an insult or anything. But just see how you like that character.

Cause Bryan Cranston is a beast of an actor and is very into his roles.
I <3 Breaking Bad!

Most definetly. So, if he makes the move to the big screen, could he get himself a few Oscars? Tom Hanks did and he may be good, but I think Cranston can be at least just as good :2cents:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Just started getting into it. Less free time than ever before.

Rey C.

Can you believe that we're already down to the final two episodes for this year/season???!!! :dontgo:

Also, it looks like some of us were right that Jesse would get out-voted on the Todd thing. But I have a feeling that Todd won't be riding off into the sunset. And I wonder if his family member in prison will have anything to do with why Walt was seen with that machine gun in the flash-forward?

I also appreciate the writers giving us a good run-down on why Walt has changed. I was thinking that Walt had just turned evil and greedy after the war with Gus. But it seems like this transformation is based more on his guilt over the lost opportunity with Gray Matter, Inc. (he's been checking the stock value every week for years!). Yeah, if I'd survived cancer and then I saw that my ex-girlfriend (who is still looking pretty damn hot) was now married to my former best friend, and they're both billionaires in the company that we founded together... I might have some coping issues too. :rolleyes: To be honest, just being married to someone like Skyler would easily drive me over the edge. Great writing and story telling. What a show! :clap:

Any Cranston fans should watch the X-Files 6th season episode "Drive", written by.... Vince Gilligan, creator of Breaking Bad, and starring Cranston. From what I hear, this episode inspired Gilliam to do something like Breaking Bad, about a regular guy who for some reason ends up turning to the dark side. So this is just a suggestion for those of you who got Netflix.