• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Robbins 30G

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is gorgeous no doubt about that, but I dont know why in the hell she decided to color her hair black. It don't suit her. She's WAY hotter with light brown in those sets(Old).

The same would apply to Denise Milani or Veronika Zemanova for example if they decided to go as blondes. They would look terrible.

Brandy changes her hair color about every three to four months. We've got some new stuff coming out on her this month with yet another new color. ;)

Stay tuned.

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
Brandy changes her hair color about every three to four months. We've got some new stuff coming out on her this month with yet another new color. ;)

Stay tuned.

Can't wait to see her new look :D Blonde, brunette or redhead, either way she always looks absolutely stunning!!! :lovecoupl

Stay tuned.

Good news - the same shots keep turning up......Look forward to seeing the Big Guns:D

Stay tuned.

She changes her hair color that often? New color? Wow, that says something about her personality. She's not happy with her looks and wont be surprised if her moods changes like the wind.
Most models dont do that, and if they do it's every few years to test the waters to see how people like it. Look at most of your models they are brunettes and they hardly change their looks. Because they know it suits them and they need to make money of their looks.

You know what they say, if aint broke dont fix it.
Most people here agree she looked WAY hotter before she went brunette.
I can understand if Brandy changes her color every few years to try a new look BUT changing that often just shows insecurity in her character.
She will never be happy. Shame :/

Lets see what's her new look now. :/

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She changes her hair color that often? New color? Wow, that says something about her personality. She's not happy with her looks and wont be surprised if her moods changes like the wind.
Most models dont do that, and if they do it's every few years to test the waters to see how people like it. Look at most of your models they are brunettes and they hardly change their looks. Because they know it suits them and they need to make money of their looks.

You know what they say, if aint broke dont fix it.
Most people here agree she looked WAY hotter before she went brunette.
I can understand if Brandy changes her color every few years to try a new look BUT changing that often just shows insecurity in her character.
She will never be happy. Shame :/

Lets see what's her new look now. :/

First off, it's a bit of a stretch to generalize like you have and stereotype her into something that she isn't, especially when you have never met her and don't know her. I was exaggerating quite a bit when I said "every four months" so should have clarified.

First off, it's a bit of a stretch to generalize like you have and stereotype her into something that she isn't, especially when you have never met her and don't know her. I was exaggerating quite a bit when I said "every four months" so should have clarified.

Fair enough, you right.... I dont know her. I will say this though, Some of the best Brunette's models models like Veronika Zemanova, Denise Milani, Jana Defi, and Ala Pastel just to name a few look great in black hair. I'm sorry but Brandy does not and that's what I was trying to say the 1st time. The 2nd Reply I made was when you said she changes her hair every 4 months.

Look, she's not ugly BUT she dont look good as a brunette. IT DON'T SUIT HER!
Take for example Bianca Beuchamp... she tried every color and what works for her is RED AND She look fantastic with it. That's all I'm saying.
Like I said before there are many models that experiment and try different colors but they gravitate to what suits them and what keeps fans happy.
(Fans, pays the bills right?)
If she changes her hair often, then their is more to her than you would like to admit. I'm sure you've been in the business for a while, and you noticed what works and what not.

BRANDY was UNIQUE it her 1st couple of sets of Pinupfiles, with her short light brown hair.... now she's not. You dont have to take my word for it though. Go to ANY FORUM and read what people say before and after her hair Color change.

People here like her, but they wish she had that look that first attracted them to her. If they wanted a brunette, there's a long list of modles that have that filled.

Just my $0.02 cents.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I understand your point -- I happen to agree with you as well that I like her better with lighter hair. My only objection was painting her as something that she's not based on stereotyping.

Hey Pin Up Glam..love your work.

Im coming to the US in the summer for Burning Man..would love to work with you guys.

Also, have big a big fan of Brandy's forever. I'd love to know where she got her boobs done. My surgeon wont take me bigger.

Tigerr xxx

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey Pin Up Glam..love your work.

Im coming to the US in the summer for Burning Man..would love to work with you guys.

Also, have big a big fan of Brandy's forever. I'd love to know where she got her boobs done. My surgeon wont take me bigger.

Tigerr xxx

Thanks very much... :)

And to answer the other question, that's definitely Brandy, yes.