• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Robbins 30G

I think those chest boulder's of Brandy's are getting bigger.......but she looks raunchy.'Still prefer the strawberry blonde/ginger look though,and the cheek rouge is overdone.She can look a lot hotter than this......

I think those chest boulder's of Brandy's are getting bigger.......but she looks raunchy.'Still prefer the strawberry blonde/ginger look though,and the cheek rouge is overdone.She can look a lot hotter than this......

Damn, I think I agree with every one of you points :glugglug:

Mostly the make-up, that need some immediate attention

I agree with you 90% bro. I dont think her breast got bigger though but she most def. lost weight. Look at her arms how skinny they are.
Although it seems she got her lips done. Strawberry blonde/ginger look was her looks. :(
They need to find another model to fill that gap.

Pinup definitely got way hotter brunettes like Denise, Jana, Taylor and now Jordan Carver. :D
Hopefully they would beef up the starting lineup they have going on and also get: Veronika Zemanova, Ala Passtel, Valerie Cormier and Marie Claude Bourbonnais.

Keep it going Pinup.

Her tits do look abit bigger, i think she looks great whatever her hair colour!!
Hope she does some new photo shoots.

Her tits do look abit bigger, i think she looks great whatever her hair colour!!
Hope she does some new photo shoots.

I agree, they do look bigger! Nice :) Lovin' the black hair, punk rock big titty chick!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Her boobs are bigger. And she's always changing up her look a little bit.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We don't have a timetable for them yet, but probably in March at some point.

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
big tits dont we all love them