• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boxing discussion thread

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Martinez and Magdaleno currently feeling each other out. I got alot of respect for Rocky Martinez, he is a tough kid.

I know, it was sad to hear. As a young whiteboy he was one of my heroes as a kid seeing his mastery.

If you see a photo of him at age 44 he looks pretty fucking disgusting. It was obviously AIDS.

Had a Chance to watch this recently, damn good show

Problem Solved! Marcos Maidana defeats Adrien Broner by unanimous decision.

rick17 I haven't watched boxing in a while, but Adamek knocked Vitali down, whether it was counted or not, something no one else has ever done, and the fight was stopped. Vitali could easily knock Vladimir out if he wanted to. Vladimir is careful and uses his height to his advantage but he cannot take much of a beating. Again, I haven't watched boxing in a while so I don't know what Adamek has done lately, but he's the future of heavyweights if you ask me.

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that Maidana vs Broner fight!

No doubt about it .. I'll be there for Maidana vs Broner II

I just hope Maidana's disappointment regarding NOT getting a fight with Floyd Mayweather doesn't cause him to lose focus.

I loathe Broner ... but he's dangerous.

Did they announce a new date? It was supposed to happen in April but it was pushed back

Luis Collazo stopped Victor Ortiz in the second round in the main event of a card that took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Prospect Gary Russell Jr fought on the undercard, stopping Miguel Tamayo in four rounds.

Mayweather is letting the fans vote...Khan or Maidana?

1620583_10150373569194963_1667821735_n.jpg

Not much going on this month in terms of major fights, but next month is Canelo vs Angulo and Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera. 3 consecutive months (March, April, May) with a pay-per-view....