• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boxing discussion thread

Donaire won, but he didnt look anything like the destroyer he was before. I think he better stay at 122

I thought you didnt like Arreola?

HBO doubleheader on right now featuring, Nonito Donaire and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

I don't really like him but as a general fan I enjoy watching all the "contenders" - he is no different. His style is just brawler/fighter but like I said any contender I have to pretty much watch.

'Bout to watch Chavez right now.

Damn, Chavez Jr at 181 tonight!

He was eating some steak and pasta for the last day or two. That's fucking huge for a MW. I know he had to strip nekkid just to make weight though at the weigh in.

lol @ the crowd doing the wave

"lets go for everything bitch!"

Chavez has been throwing some rough body shots.

I also didn't know Roach was his trainer. Roach gets all the best talent. It's a shame he has Alzheimer's (I think it was Alzheimer's that he got.)

Chavez has been throwing some rough body shots.

I also didn't know Roach was his trainer. Roach gets all the best talent. It's a shame he has Alzheimer's (I think it was Alzheimer's that he got.)

He has Parkinson's

Yeah that's it. Just like Ali.

What an exchange in the 11th. Good shit. Both these guys have good chins.

Yeah, but Lampley couldve turned it down a little

118-110? :facepalm:

Pacquiao-Bradley agree to fight on June 9

RingTV.com has learned that WBO welterweight beltholder Manny Pacquiao and WBO junior welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley have agreed in principal to the terms for a clash that will take place on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Big drama today....

Watched the Showtime card from last night. Williams appears to be back, but Campillo was definitely robbed in the scoring

Jonathan Oquendo Suffers Injuries in Deadly Car Accident

Jonathan Oquendo's upcoming defense of the WBO Latino super bantamweight title, against Jose Nieves, is now off - after the Puerto Rican contender was involved in a deadly car accident. The fight was scheduled to take place on March 10th in Puerto Rico, as part of the Juan Manuel Lopez-Orlando Salido undercard.

According to reports, Oquendo (22-2, 15KOs) and his girlfiend were driving along when they were unexpectedly struck by another vehicle at about 4PM. Both of them were transferred to the Medical Center of Puerto Rico, where his girlfriend lies in critical condition while Oquendo suffered an injury to his left elbow and a head injury.

The injuries will likely sideline Oquendo for several months.

Evans Quinn Shoots and Kills Family Rival in Restaurant

In a shocking bit of news, BoxingScene.com has been advised that heavyweight contender Evans Quinn (20-6-1, 18KOs) shot and killed a family rival in a restaurant in Bluefields, Nicaragua. The Nicaraguan boxer approached Raul Bennet and fired off eight bullets.

Bennet, who was badly wounded, was taken to local hospital where a couple of hours later he passed away. Allegedly, Bennet shot and wounded Quinn's cousin in a downtown neighborhood of Bluefields.

"Evans rose from the table where he was sitting with his family, and he came over to the table where Raul was sitting, and began shooting bullets. Raul was shocked and ran to the kitchen for protection," said the manager of the restaurant, Andrea Guillen.

No information has been provided as to whether or not Quinn has been arrested by local authorities.

Quinn, 28-years-old, has been inactive since last May, when he came to Primm, Nevada to get stopped in one round by unbeaten prospect Seth Mitchell in a Showtime televised bout.